Reviews for Tales of Vesperia Switched
mitchicul chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Just found this story, i really like the way the characters keep their own personalities from the game but have slight differences due to their different circumstances, also love the image of karol yelling his head off over the dragon freak'

i can't wait for the reveal when the characters find out who yuri is and meeting the entelexeia.

i hope you're continuing this and i look forward to more
TelephonePollster chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Dude, I totally missed the e-mail notification for this. This is awesome! I mean, the Dragon Freak deal was pretty good with just Rita, but imagining shorty kid yelling his head off is pretty darn hilarious. It also totally fits their dynamic in game, too - Rita likes to pretend she and Karol aren't all that similar, and Karol too, but then you see them in the gels skit and all... This is great, can't wait for more, especially Judith.
Shadigan Shinen chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
once more you've nailed it I just plain love this story even if one has played the game I think that there's still room for surprises when the world of vesperia is turned upside down
TelephonePollster chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Hey, hey! No prob, you didn't make me wait too long :P

Keeping it up is the key :D Thanks for the update, I'll look forward to more!

Hehe, I like the co-casting idea. It always bugged me that no one ever thought of that - and really, like in Symphonia, with Genis and Kratow both using fire, why wouldn't they?

Nice one! And I love the skits. Even though I feel like Estelle wouldn't actually like Rita to be abused :P It's funny though, so whatever!
Shadigan Shinen chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Another awesome chapter you really keep the characters as they should/could be if it was really switched

Keep it up it's always worth waiting for!
TelephonePollster chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I dunno if you're still writing this, but I've gotta say, I hope you are. It's normally a cliche idea, but you're incorporating the characters' original personalities into new circumstances. I don't see that done well often. I hope you continue, 'cause this is fun!

I especially like that you keep it discussion based. The game itself was, of course, all about the story and characters, so this is keeping the spirit well.

Not to mention, you avoid grammatical errors like the plague. I wish more people could do that properly. Only problem being occasional switches between tenses? That's pretty good.
Shadigan Shinen chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
This is great I did read it a few times to be sure you are actually continuing Sonocis Story (Don't mind me I'm a Fast reader at times a too fast).

I just want to say it's great that someone took it up it's a really great story I was sad when I read Sonocis last chapter but really happy when I read your Notes.

And I think that you are following the story in the same nice style as Sonoci. Keep up the good work
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hello~! I love this story! I saw something similar to it before, but everyone retained their personalities and Judith and Raven never swapped. I like this story better cuz everything is swapped.