Reviews for The White Knight
Azrah39 chapter 6 . 4/10
Your writing style is beautiful! Great romantic tension between Jem and Tessa! Please update!
MagnusIsKewl chapter 6 . 1/26
PLEASE UPDATE! SERIOUSLY, YOU LITERALLY NEED TO UPDATE LIKE NOW OTHERWISE I'LL DIE BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO THIS STORY AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 6 . 1/5
Oh, oh, this is brilliant. So beautifully brilliant. I can't explain it. My feelings for this... I need this. Jessa, there is just something so innately beautiful and pure. I love this.
Hylla chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
OMG! THEY FINALLY KISSED! You simply MUST update! This is too good to be abandoned. It been almost a year since your last update but I won't give up hope :c PLEASE CONTINUE!
Hylla chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
You gotta love Will despite the jerk he is _
Hylla chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
You're such a vivid writer! It's like I was actually there feeling everything Jonah did! Its so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :O
Hylla chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I just love an angry Jem! The way his pale skin flushes red, the burning silver eyes, tousled hair... ;3
Hylla chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
The feels... ;c
Hylla chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is great so far! There are so few Jessa fics and it always makes me happy to read a good one :)
invisibleme1835 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Ooooh I like this a lot a lot! Please update soon!
Pandasalltheway chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I love this so much! I have always been a Jem and Tessa fan so I love this story! Can't wait for the next update
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
D'awwww! I'm not a big Jessa fan, but this story is fantastic! Keep it up!
Kellywilleatyourparents chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
This fan fiction has officially ruined my life can you just keep writing this for the rest of your life? I fell in love with the characters all over again and your writing is so sincere that whne you write I believe that it is the actual characters not fan fiction.
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Thank you. Just... For this.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Oh my god it has been forever since you update this. It's so good! Please keep going! You can't leave us all hanging like this!