Reviews for What Should Have Been, The Slayer's Journal
FFLjm12 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Spent several days reading your works - having a great Spuffy Time of it. Thanks for having created so many great Buffyverse stories for the FF Buffy fans.
All4Spike chapter 19 . 9/26/2008
I know it's been years since this fic was written, but I thought you'd like to know that it's still being read and enjoyed. I just loved your version of Halloween... Angel as a mutant turtle made me giggle!

And you never wrote the sequel... I really want to know what's in the pages that Dawn pinched...
darklover chapter 19 . 3/25/2008
Great story. Loved it. It was nicely done.
Secret Slayer chapter 19 . 6/3/2007
I thought it was really good. I like the happy spuffy ending, thats how it should be ) i know that you wrote this years ago and probably have abandoned it, but a sequel would be interesting. i would read it. A really spuffy fluffy story, i liked it )
Esther-87 chapter 19 . 5/26/2007
Lol.. It's kinda weird reviewing a 5-year-old story but I did enjoy this story. Original and the conversation between Buffy and Spike felt very real and heart-tugging; especially Spike's speech about how their love had been tested many times and they emerged stronger than ever. I was just so touched by it. Kudos to you :D (Though not sure if you still remember this old lovely fic of yours)
Digital Damita chapter 19 . 12/3/2004
Aw it was so god
Digital Damita chapter 17 . 12/3/2004
Best orginal fanfics I have ever read! Love the spuffy-ness
Spuffy101 chapter 19 . 4/18/2004
that was a great story...n i think you should do a sequel...i wanna find out what the journal said about Dawn.
artemis66 chapter 19 . 6/21/2003
this is so cool. will u do a sequel?
Rachel9 chapter 19 . 6/17/2003
Wow! You finally finished this story up :) *BG* I'm really happy you didn't leave this one as a forever WIP, and a really satisfying ending. I'll look forward to whatever you do next, whether its a sequel to this or something entirely different.
Angela chapter 19 . 6/17/2003
I never review anything but this one really deserves it. It was amazing! I loved your story.
Indie Fairy chapter 19 . 6/16/2003
Wow i've just read through the whole story after only finding it tody and i have to say that it is fantastic, i love the way you put Au Buffy in with the normal Buffyverse, and i love the Spuffy. This s a great fic and i'm so glad i found it
kathypg chapter 19 . 6/16/2003
Falcon-Rider that would fine. I do not mind if anyone takes it as long as they let me know.

Falcon-Rider chapter 19 . 6/16/2003
Hey I remember this fic! Great story, and could I perhaps host it on my website? .
Vanessa chapter 18 . 6/14/2003
This story is just so great! Quick, the next chapter ;)