Reviews for Sunflowers
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh, and by the way, that little writing in the chappie before this one, though it has no relation to the fic, absolutely loved it!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh... oh my gosh... this is just... ah, simply heartbreaking! Ahh, so sad... I felt it. I really, truly felt it! From the very beginning to the bittersweet end! Oh, I certainly hope they make it all all right... all right, again. Just like before... someday.

Such a beautifully-written, heart-grabbing piece! Oh, I can't get it off of my mind now... you are such an amazing author. Keep it up!
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
ding-dong the witch is dead! i'm glad about the ending.
Thhfgjncc chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
My gosh...I literally have tears in my eyes right now. This was so sad and so well written! Poor Gohan :'(
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Loved it. The way you described everything from inside Piccolo's head was flawless! -Favourites :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
sad
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story was really different, but I enjoyed it. I like the point of view that took place.
RianLena chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Different, very different, but incredibly interesting. Good job
RaCM chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
...Oh my god I just cried. God, Vel, I love your writing style. Every detail and emotion described perfectly. You're so articulate in your writing, it makes me wanna tear my stuff apart. I'm so happy they reunited at the end.
J the Drafter chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Great story. This was a nice look at Piccolo. Him accidentally killing ChiChi, however, just doesn't ring true to me. It boggles the mind to believe that someone like Piccolo would hit anybody in anger. People like him know the damage they can cause, and Piccolo is a master of strategy, besides. You don't reach that level of proficiency without self-discipline. I just can't see Piccolo being so upset that he'd open up on such a comparatively frail being. Alas, considering that ChiChi's death is the climax, it weakens the story as a whole, in my mind.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
awsome.
Amiko-san chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Dang it all, I thought for sure I had reviewed this long ago. You now, I've read this many times! Numerous times, I love it dearly. Everything, the narration from Piccolo himself and the way he stops to growl at you, the reading/listener, is great.

Wonderful idea!

Thank you for posting and so sorry I haven't reviewed before. Dummy me. :)

~Amiko
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
There are no words for how much I adore this story. Honestly, that was amazing.
Crimson Quincy chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Man, that was epic.

And dramatic.

And intense.

And DAMN, was it good. Very nice. An interesting take on what could've happened. Awesome job!
dragongirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
That story is awesome just one thing, you've got talent for writing! Also if the story is rather sadly in some parts but the ending wasn't so sadly though! It's just fantastic! I love it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »