Reviews for forever and a while
firstlaughintartarus chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is so cute I think I'm going to cry. It's so heartfelt and beautifully written, you have a great talent!
meg chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
ugh this was perfect
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
The writing style was different, but definitely enjoyable. Your writing has a poetic feel about it. I didn't want this story to end, I had such a good time reading this. :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was so wonderfully poetic, and it was seriously perfect. I would tell you all of my favourite lines, but then the fic in its entirety was my favourite. A peaceful day at the beach and night out on the town was just what these two needed. Well done.
PercyLover18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was so amazingly sweet! Loved it!
lilypotters chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow. That's greaaaat! :D So well-written, in-character, so sweet! I love your writing style and I love this!
klassykali chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was super cute :)
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wow! This is such a good one-shot!

It's so Percy/Annabeth :D:D:D

Love it!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Whoa. These were AMAZING. It all fit together so well and it seemed so THEM, and it was just perfect. I really, really loved this, awesome job. :D

~whispered touches
Kittarit chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh it was so good, I'm sure Aphrodite is quite proud! _
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was beautiful.

And I've never had coconut cream pie :P

obsessivepottercullendisorder chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. theres a sequal to the series, called The Lost Hero. But it has new characters and adventure stuff. So yeah (: cute drabble!
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was amazing! :)
Awesomewithana chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was perfect.
faxlover0199 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome story! It was beautiful and very touching. Sweet and romantic, absolutely wonderful!