Reviews for Mistletoe
Caris Bennet chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I liked all the fic very much!

I liked specially this part of Caroline "That kiss was hotter than some of the sex I've had" XD

My favorite part is Booth's.

Congratulations is a great story!
Alicat76 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I think this Booth chapter is my favourite but I've really enjoyed them all :) Caroline is one of my favourite characters on the show so it's always good to see things from her perspective :) x
Animagus-Steph chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oooh, I think I'd have to rank it Caroline, Booth, Brennan. This was a great idea - I loved seeing all the points of view. It made for a fun read! 3
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
YOUR CAROLINE VOICE IS PERFECT HERE. OMG. PERFECT.
LJLanham chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Very nice.

I think you may have captured their thoughts perfectly. :-) I especially adored the Caroline chapter. You've gotta love Caroline, and I think you found her voice really well.
MentalistLover13 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
I really liked this! Great job!:)
xoc13 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
really liked it:) all of them have their own uniqueness;) my fave part is booth's,when he pulls out the gumXD there was most definately tongueXD

off to read part II
LittleThingsMatter chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I'd pick Booth's POV, although Caroline's was great too. It's interesting you mentioned events from 100th episode.

Keep Caroline in your stories, she's so much fun:)

K
AllTheEndlessPossibilities chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Omg I laughed so hard! You got Caroline down so well. Good job
RositaLG chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
This was my favorite one! Great job!
lil-creator chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Hey! Sorry for the late review. XD It was so funny! I liked it! XD My favorite was... Well, ALL OF THEM. I can't pick. XD I enjoyed it, because I've always imagined what was going on in Caroline's head while they were kissing. And when Bones pulled on Booth's lapels? Ohhh daaaaaaaamn girl. She's got guts. I bet she wasn't doing that for the whole 'I want a good Christmas for my family'. :) But that's just my fangirl side kicking in. Anyway, I really liked the story! All 3 chapters! I hope you write more! :)
sunnyamazing chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
AMAZING!

I think this was my favourite part, but then they were all so awesome that it is hard to chose. But Booth's thoughts were super realistic here and I think this one might just take the cake!

I loved the whole thinking of the saints and the way he wanted to continue the experiment, if only we could have some more of that!

Congrats on an awesome three parter!
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This is my favorite too. Although i did like to see what Caroline was thinking, for some reason she baffled me with her reaction in the episode. I mean what did she think would happen? lol

Anyway, I love seeing Booth's reaction and of course my favorite line was in this one, "Thanks for the gum." lol
Gemlily5 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
This was just right! Booth's reaction, you were spot on describing it.
PercyzBookworm chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I loved it! I think Booth's chapter was my favorite. )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »