Reviews for Inspector Gadget: The Pilot
Unknown2112015 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
LOL, this could the start of the series for I can see it actually happening. With voices and all since I grew up with the series.
The Time Traveler chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
You did a really nice job on this story. It's a nice way to theorize how this all began. I tip my hat off too you.

Again good work.
JRC chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Nice story! I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing, this is honestly the best fanfic I've read in quite some time! I especially enjoyed the Maxwell Smart references.
Capital-C chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
This was great. I'd like elaborate, but the words escape me. Anyway this is definitely going in my favorites.
Lt.Gungirl chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Oh wow, very well done, and I like the way you've written it. It kind of reminds me of some deviant atrwork I've seen...and I must say that you've done a marvelous job of emulating the Inspector.
ReaderPal chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Nice ending. Its sad that Stiletto is dead, now they might never defeat M.A.D. The PSA at the end was great. It like the ones at the end of the show but with a bit more bite.

Will you please do a sequel, maybe set after the show ends?

Perhaps you should focus on Penny and have her go on a solo mission, show us what she can really do. I bet you could make her even more badass than ever.

Making this story a prequel "Gadget and the Gadgetinis" is your call. I have mixed feelings about that show.
loonytunecrazy chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Exllcent ending I love how you inculded the safay tips at the end
Carrie2sky chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Ha, ha the ending was like the show, a lesson learned at the end. The ending was a little abrupt and it would have been nice to have more, but I understand you have to end somewhere.

Great job with lots of laughs!
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Another exllcent chapter that was a great way to show why Gadget is alwasy fooled by Brain's disgues can't wait to read more
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Another exllcent chapter , cool way for the ogrian of the gadget mobile and Gadget is now on his first assigement and protect his niece. Are we going to see the ogrin of Penny watch and comptuer book as well. I like your take on Gadget some of the lines he says cracks me up plus Claw is really meanceing here
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Excellent work you got going on! Keep it up!
Carrie2sky chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Great chapter! I am glad that you don't make Gadget as dumb as the show but not so smart that he outshines Penny. Your balance is just right!

I look forward to more!
ReaderPal chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
"The police psychiatrist took one look at Penny and ran the other way, causing the eight-year-old schoolgirl to blush." Hmmm... I wonder if he knows something we don't? Then again with the exption of her dad and mom, her whole family's nuts. I think that Gadget has WAY more issues then Penny does.

I wonder if Stiletto will be captured, or killed by Dr. Claw?

Great work as always.
Carrie chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Another great chapter! I love the characterizations. Your loot is good also and the humor is marvelous! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Another exllcent chaptper the reading of wills cracked me up and we get to see the beginning of Penny helping her uncle