Reviews for Certain Values of Immortality
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 3 . 6/12
hey there, i was wondering but is a sequel for this?
J.clou chapter 3 . 3/20
This is really cute. It made me smile all through the story. Well, there are parts where it was a bit.. sad.. but they were in and out as quickly, it gave you the warm feeling. I really hope you will continue this story, I love this story so much. A brand new DC story would be greatly appreciated as well though! Thank you for writing this awesome story!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
wow so cute
ilko chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
This is wonderful, funny and a little bittersweet but ultimately full of hope for the brighter future ahead, and I really hope you'll come back to see this one through someday (especially if there'll be KaiShin!)!

Kaito chuckled, a real spark of amusement. "How awful, I've become the Establishment."

"Papa, you should know that laces and ropes are the tools of the oppressor," Kaito translated diligently. Conan rolled his eyes at him.
I love your sense of humor shining through in both of them, but Kaito gets all the best lines *g*
MeitanteiChristie chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I completely LOVE the cuteness of little Ei-chan here!

I hope you'll continue this series because I'm DYING to read about Ei-chan's first proper word (would it be "Papa" or "Mama" and to who will it refer to in Ei-chan's toddler mind) and about the boys having to change Ei-chan's diaper (or maybe potty training? xP)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
I love it.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
I laugh so hard again! You do the Detective Conan comic duo(s) so incredibly well! I hope you will continue this fic, or create a few ficlet to give us a taste of some of the "parenting" ahead XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
That was far to cute for words. Epic job.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Baby needs a name!~

He was dating Aoko?0-0
Should have known.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Pandora gave them a baby?0-0

So cute to!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Pandora turning into a child is really interesting. I read this story before (and couldn't find it when I wanted to read it a second time), so I'm happy, that I stumbled over it again.
I hope that you will write more chapters to this universe, if you ever feel like it. Especially if you decide to make it a KaiCon-story.
Anyway, well done! :D
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I find your story really really amusimg to read
I canmot wait to read more XD
Love your story
Kensy Echo chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Actually, I've read this story a few weeks ago, but I think I forget to give a review ... I'm sorry! It's a really sweet story, you know. Especially the second chapter. Sometimes, I remember that last part when Kaito cried and then laughed because of his son. It's a really bitter-sweet chapter, no, story. Your writing style is nice since it is able to show the emotion in the story.

Yeah, keep writing :)
tsukuyomi67 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I truly do hope that I can read more of this fanfics chapters because I love the plot and how it develops the characters. I just thought that it suited the two of them just fine to have a child born from a jewel. XD It's the trouble which they most likely find everyday.
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 11/17/2014