Reviews for Certain Values of Immortality
Kensy Echo chapter 3 . 5/6
Actually, I've read this story a few weeks ago, but I think I forget to give a review ... I'm sorry! It's a really sweet story, you know. Especially the second chapter. Sometimes, I remember that last part when Kaito cried and then laughed because of his son. It's a really bitter-sweet chapter, no, story. Your writing style is nice since it is able to show the emotion in the story.

Yeah, keep writing :)
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 3 . 4/21
I truly do hope that I can read more of this fanfics chapters because I love the plot and how it develops the characters. I just thought that it suited the two of them just fine to have a child born from a jewel. XD It's the trouble which they most likely find everyday.
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
You need to write more DC fics. XD
majishan chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I loved it, couldn't stop laughing in some points
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
This was funny too! I'd love to read about the meeting between Akako and Conan/Shinchi ;)
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Oh wait, it's complete. In that case, sequel please? :D the Conan/Akako meeting is bound to be hilarious
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This is so funny, the dialogue is great. Update soon please!
totallynotevil chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
You are very silly. I LIKE you.
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Hahaha, this was brilliant! Really weird and something I would NEVER have thought of but absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing, I had loads of fun reading!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wha- Oh my frickin god, what the hell did whoever created Pandora /think/ they're doing?! ...I feel like going into a cardiac arrest, plus, expressing the shock that had numbed Conan's and KID's feelings.
MisteryMaiden chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I couldn't stop laughing, this was hilarious and an awesome theory on the 'immortality' of Pandora. I'd love to see you write a one-shot about this where we see how the conversation with Hakuba goes. Please? With a Cherry on top?
Rey129 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
OMG! SO CUTE! EI-CHAN!
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This is so friggin' cute I'm gonna need a dentist's appointment by tomorrow morning. (And now I'm in the mood for KaiShin. Great.)
Poor little Eiichi - with those parents he won't have a need for enemies. He'll make them anyway, guaranteed...
patternleap chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Conan cracked up again. Kaito grinned a little wider. "Damn it, you're dangerous. Stop making me laugh! There's all those - okay, and you stop slobbering on me - all those things to figure out - ow, ow, claws, cannibal-"

I couldn't breathe for a good two minutes after I read that; I was laughing too hard. The last two lines of the story were just the icing on the cake. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Loved it! The last in particular made me laugh so much and definitely makes me want to find more in this verse. The idea of them raising a baby - Kaito raising a baby is just far too amusing to pass up. xD Conan is definitely going to be the strict one, I can see it.

Eiichi will be the most put-upon little preteen. His parents are a detective and a former phantom thief who refuse to acknowledge that he's far too old to believe he really came from a gem, /really/, dad.