Reviews for Certain Values of Immortality
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/12
Oh wait, it's complete. In that case, sequel please? :D the Conan/Akako meeting is bound to be hilarious
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 1/12
This is so funny, the dialogue is great. Update soon please!
totallynotevil chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
You are very silly. I LIKE you.
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Hahaha, this was brilliant! Really weird and something I would NEVER have thought of but absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing, I had loads of fun reading!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wha- Oh my frickin god, what the hell did whoever created Pandora /think/ they're doing?! ...I feel like going into a cardiac arrest, plus, expressing the shock that had numbed Conan's and KID's feelings.
MisteryMaiden chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I couldn't stop laughing, this was hilarious and an awesome theory on the 'immortality' of Pandora. I'd love to see you write a one-shot about this where we see how the conversation with Hakuba goes. Please? With a Cherry on top?
Rey129 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
OMG! SO CUTE! EI-CHAN!
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This is so friggin' cute I'm gonna need a dentist's appointment by tomorrow morning. (And now I'm in the mood for KaiShin. Great.)
Poor little Eiichi - with those parents he won't have a need for enemies. He'll make them anyway, guaranteed...
patternleap chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Conan cracked up again. Kaito grinned a little wider. "Damn it, you're dangerous. Stop making me laugh! There's all those - okay, and you stop slobbering on me - all those things to figure out - ow, ow, claws, cannibal-"

I couldn't breathe for a good two minutes after I read that; I was laughing too hard. The last two lines of the story were just the icing on the cake. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Loved it! The last in particular made me laugh so much and definitely makes me want to find more in this verse. The idea of them raising a baby - Kaito raising a baby is just far too amusing to pass up. xD Conan is definitely going to be the strict one, I can see it.

Eiichi will be the most put-upon little preteen. His parents are a detective and a former phantom thief who refuse to acknowledge that he's far too old to believe he really came from a gem, /really/, dad.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Cute ;) but why is it finished already?
Zwei chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I love this idea! It is so fun and entertaining. I feel kind of bad for Conan-kun for staying de-aged, but this plot premise is so worth it. I can't wait to see more!
Jelp chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
LOL! This was hysterical, yet still somehow very emotionally deep. It'd be interesting to see where you would take this, but it is an interesting idea of what Pandora could do. Cute fic! Jelp
Butterfly Knot chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This is perhaps the only fic where Kaito and Conan have a kid that I managed to sit through the whole story without any urge to click the X on the top right corner. In other words, very well written and certainly puts a different perspective in how BL pair kid can be written. 3
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
This is so hilarious, I love the originality! Eiichi will be the best when he grows up!