Reviews for Certain Values of Immortality
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 8/18
Pandora turning into a child is really interesting. I read this story before (and couldn't find it when I wanted to read it a second time), so I'm happy, that I stumbled over it again.
I hope that you will write more chapters to this universe, if you ever feel like it. Especially if you decide to make it a KaiCon-story.
Anyway, well done! :D
cynthiacyvon chapter 3 . 7/29
I find your story really really amusimg to read
I canmot wait to read more XD
Love your story
Kensy Echo chapter 3 . 5/6
Actually, I've read this story a few weeks ago, but I think I forget to give a review ... I'm sorry! It's a really sweet story, you know. Especially the second chapter. Sometimes, I remember that last part when Kaito cried and then laughed because of his son. It's a really bitter-sweet chapter, no, story. Your writing style is nice since it is able to show the emotion in the story.

Yeah, keep writing :)
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 3 . 4/21
I truly do hope that I can read more of this fanfics chapters because I love the plot and how it develops the characters. I just thought that it suited the two of them just fine to have a child born from a jewel. XD It's the trouble which they most likely find everyday.
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
You need to write more DC fics. XD
majishan chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I loved it, couldn't stop laughing in some points
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
This was funny too! I'd love to read about the meeting between Akako and Conan/Shinchi ;)
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Oh wait, it's complete. In that case, sequel please? :D the Conan/Akako meeting is bound to be hilarious
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This is so funny, the dialogue is great. Update soon please!
totallynotevil chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
You are very silly. I LIKE you.
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Hahaha, this was brilliant! Really weird and something I would NEVER have thought of but absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing, I had loads of fun reading!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wha- Oh my frickin god, what the hell did whoever created Pandora /think/ they're doing?! ...I feel like going into a cardiac arrest, plus, expressing the shock that had numbed Conan's and KID's feelings.
MisteryMaiden chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I couldn't stop laughing, this was hilarious and an awesome theory on the 'immortality' of Pandora. I'd love to see you write a one-shot about this where we see how the conversation with Hakuba goes. Please? With a Cherry on top?
Rey129 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
OMG! SO CUTE! EI-CHAN!
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This is so friggin' cute I'm gonna need a dentist's appointment by tomorrow morning. (And now I'm in the mood for KaiShin. Great.)
Poor little Eiichi - with those parents he won't have a need for enemies. He'll make them anyway, guaranteed...