Reviews for The Beginning of The End
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Emmett is a hoot :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Em cracks me up! One hell of an ending! ;-)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
didn't notice i wasnt signed in so i was the one that wrote this:

emmett is just too funny hahahaha i think emmett might be my favourite cullen (after edward of course) and this playful comic side is just great to read :)

now that is a first time for our favourite vampire-former human pairing :) the destruction of the trees around the meadow was spot on, if two vampires with animalistic lust coursing through them didnt break a few trees something is definitely wrong hahaha. that was a fun o/s :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012

brenda chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
well i think that was a start to a good story why not finish it
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
BEAUTIFUL... this was the first satifactory description of E-B making love as vampires(not including breaking dawn itself, that's different)... Emmett was hilarious little kid...
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I don't know, it seemed like a really good, strong ending, to me. Although, I was a bit surprised that Edward was able to wait nine weeks to make love to Bella. Nice little touch of humour with Emmett being his usual goofy self. It's a wonder that Rosalie puts up with his silliness.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
WOW!That was awesome
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
fantastic love it, great job.
The-Jewel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story loved it!
jolynnco chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So enjoyed this story and loved the twist of lemon
TwiDi chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
damn awesome! :D lovely work as ever bb ;) Luv ya!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Love the fact that even after he changed her, he still treats her like she is fragile. Awesome! Loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I LOVED THIS. EMMETT MADE ME LAUGH. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD.
justginger chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
off to take a shower now...whew - too hot!