Reviews for Making Ends Meet
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is the best thing ever. :D
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
You simply must write a sequel with the Doctor's next encounter with the Daleks. If not that, then some more on the Daleks. That is, if you haven't already. I haven't checked yet, I've been too busy laughing my head off. Nice work.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Funny, very, very funny.
Melody The Superhero chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Haha! Britain just got out of the recession and rumour has it, that it wasn't David Cameron or any of our other ballsed up MPs, but was 'Fifty Shades of Grey'... I think I prefer the Daleks' method.

As you know, I love all your Doctor Who stories (sadly, I don't know, or haven't seen any of the other things you've written for) and this one was no different.

The only thing I have to say, is I don't like how you said 'a Dalek wearing identical armor asked.' When you didn't say what the other Dalek's armour looked like. This is purely a personal fanfiction hate, so if you want/strongly disagree, just ignore this part. But one of the things I constantly see in all fanfictions, is people don't describe people (or in this case, species) and their appearances. Even though everyone who is going to read it, is most likely already going to know what they look like, I still find it a useful thing to do, because it helps people (like me) who visualize stories and it makes good practise for when you are writing for other things that aren't fanfiction (if the author is someone who does writing for school/college/Uni/work).

Like I say, completely ignore that if you disagree, because it's just a personal thing.

I hope to see more Doctor Who oneshots like these, in the future!

Sincerely, Amy
MyValentine chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is amazing, and I love the visual of a giggling Doctor trying to finish his speech to the Daleks.
The Dalek Inquisitor General chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hahahahaaaaa! Great story! Soooo funny! I was laughing so hard there were tears.
DalekEternal chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That has to be the funniest fanfic ever. They should totally make it a Christmas Special!
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
ROTFL! Wow, that is just amazing...
Derek Athley chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was a great story :D

It actually shows a side of the series that you never see, regardless! I never would have expected it to be the Daleks, either, but they done a good job with it!
Bard the Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is great. Funny take on a topical subject. Nice balance between humour and violence.

Enjoyed it immensely.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
ASDFJADFSAKR YOU'RE A DOCTOR WHO FAN TOO?

You, ma'am, have just shot up into first place on my list of most revered people. You were pretty high up before, but now...

On to the story, that had to be the best Doctor Who story I've read on here so far XD PRICELESS.

I'm so sorry for not catching up on reading/reviewing all your other amazing stuff D: I'm NOT dead, just busy...
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LOL-this was great! Very entertaining.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was HILARIOUS, from being unable to appreciate Mount Everest to the cow heads. XD And I'd love to see the Doctor's face when he found out.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Isn't that moment when you discover Doctor Who, and get completely sucked in mind, heart and soul, absolutely wonderful?

Though I admit, this would have been more entertaining with Nine rather than Eleven. I mean, the Eleventh Doctor is all well and good, but I can more easily see Nine mocking the Daleks for the rest of eternity, 'cause Eccleston was so very, VERY good at that.

Nevertheless, it was a really, REALLY hysterical idea, and possibly one of the best parody-fics I've ever read for the Whoniverse.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, well, what can I say, this was absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the laughs, Ahhhhhh, fish and chips! It was jokes!