Reviews for Winter Stars
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 2/1
LaCroix loose in the galaxy, what wonderful sport. He'd take over from Ba'al or the Lucien Alliance and advance across the galaxies unchecked. Excellent little ficlet we're left wanting more.
-FG
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG that's awesome. Clever and funny. You write both fandoms so well. Your LaCroix was very in character, and McKay... ROLF... he was in character too :D You are a genius to come up with this story. Whom else could LC meet in Toronto, huh? :D

I also enjoyed the brief mentioning of Nick, Janette and Nat *sniffle*

~and~

McKay's family dynamic :)

You captured both fandoms really skillfully. Thank you for this little gem :)
polomare chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was just such a screwy idea that it made me love it! :D

Good job bringing characters from two totally different universes together and yet still managing to keep all *in* character.

Fun, fun! I'll be looking through more of your stories. :D
tinkerswraith chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Just found this and wow, it is great. LaCroix and the dotors seem very in character. So much potential for further stories. LaCroix vs you name it. How he could pull strings, lol. Great story, thank you for writing it.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Don't know why I didn't notice this earlier - like it a lot, it has the right LaCroix feel to it.

Wonder how he'd react if he started out by learning about the G'ould?
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, does this ever have the makings of a novel! Wait'll LaCroix finds out about the Wraith. And the Ori. Now there's a war to make the hell v heaven on Supernatural look like a sandbox squabble. LaCroix will need fresh blood, as it were, of course - he might even find volunteers. (How long after death can he bring someone back? I forget if he ever tried reanimation.) Much appreciate you bringing back the gone but never forgotten. / No quibbles except my own personal pet peeve against the use of the word "virtually" as a synonym for "almost" or "nearly." Virtual is most correctly used in the modern technological sense - a simulacrum, a copy that isn't real. But whatever. The "pervasive, perverted, plebeian" made up for it. / First I've heard of even a vampire's control being able to override a beer pee, though. I bet Jen was more, uh, I bet she is less forgiving of that than losing a little blood.