Reviews for Naruto: Split
salasdaniel74 chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
I'm my opinion Naruko is blonde. Anyways, Kami... I did not expect to see one or two things based on my previous review (in mind if no one links them together). I could have the decision to be a ninja be different as is "free" from being marked from the seal (unless he gets treated as reincarnation of fox despite of a cover story that I thought of).

P.S. tell me how the story goes as I will read other stories (A trend that I make from stopping to a point in a story no matter that it is a good or bad).
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Twist plot: Naruto knew about Fox all along based on his mindscape experience (met first 9th tail container as an imaginary friend temporarily) and the real nature of the seal to keep the Fox asleep. Completely absorbed the mask of "idiot" by the time Fox woke up (by civilian "influence") until both Narutos faced each other alone (guy threatened girl to hide the truth about being flesh clone) and says with a smile from Soul Eater "and?...going to cry about it?" while revealing her true nature to and Fox.

P.S. True nature is smilar to 4th Hokage. with a hint of uzumaki (the smile from Soul Eater because of the madness)
Tales of Asalea chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
I like how your "narumi" is realistic. The change in behavior is expected. Im curious about how you envisage the futur for the twins. I hope you will continue this story, its really well written. Thanks for sharing.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Rosethorn50 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
That was a climatic chapter but really good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
It's the eight trigram seal not the reaper seal which was used to half the kyuubi power before the sealing
Yuu101cutie chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I found this story quiet recently and have fallen in love with it. When you started it I don't know for sure if all the yin and yan stuff was explained in it, so I won't go into it but can you please continue. I want to find out what happens next.

I like Naruto as the girl and shocked that they did not realise that the real Naruto is the girl. I mean, she ended up saying someone said sorry to her and not the other one. Also she act more like the real Naruto even though she is scared of a lot of things due to her body changing and not knowing how to react. Also, she hasn't really had anyone there for her before her. She would most likely be working though all of the too. The only good thing in her case is no one knows that she is the actual Jin. While the Naruto is her dark side and the Kyubi controlling her body. One thing is she knows who her parents are now and will try to find away to get rid of the Kuybi once and for all (maybe).

I hope you complete this story. Until next time. Bye bye.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Smart way to beat Gaara here
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Like what you did with Hinata here.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
update this story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
update
AurumSwanM chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
continue please. story has potential
BTN Deleted chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
A couple of questions:
1. Wll either Naruto or Narumi start looking into their Uzumaki heritage since they've been informed they can create/recreate an Uzumaki clan in Konoha?
2. Will either of them seek to learn Fuinjutsu?
Finally,
3. Will we be seeing more members of the Uzumaki clan, ie Karin or Nagato soon?
BTN Deleted chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Holy crap you killed off Lee, that's going to be interesting, I'm curious about Gai's reaction
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Narumi has periods. She is not pre-puberty.