Reviews for Naruto: Split
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
update this story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
update
AurumSwanM chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
continue please. story has potential
Black-Tortoise-of-the-North chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
A couple of questions:
1. Wll either Naruto or Narumi start looking into their Uzumaki heritage since they've been informed they can create/recreate an Uzumaki clan in Konoha?
2. Will either of them seek to learn Fuinjutsu?
Finally,
3. Will we be seeing more members of the Uzumaki clan, ie Karin or Nagato soon?
Black-Tortoise-of-the-North chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Holy crap you killed off Lee, that's going to be interesting, I'm curious about Gai's reaction
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Narumi has periods. She is not pre-puberty.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Yami Naruto...

Kyehehehehehehe, that's so awesome...
10000 Fists chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Really well done story, and I am looking forward to seeing what you make of it next. Good luck dude(tte), I'm pulling for you.
10k Fists
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
not to be a perv or anything but is narumi into girl or anything becouse story like this we
DASvicks63 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Hey please make more I love this
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Even though Lee cannot do ninjutsu or genjutsu he still has chakra,only the amount necessarry to survive. As chakra is life energy, essentially a combination of physical and spiritual energies. In the anime Lee is also seen ableto do the tree walking and water walking techniques. So he has chakra.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
oh,this is -NESS all over the Million thumbs up.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I know you didn't want to get to detailed in telling the fights, but what the fuck dude? Lee never would have went down that fast unless he was missing both his legs, and even then Lee would still probably kick some ass. I really enjoyed everything up to this chapter, hopefully the story doesn't go downhill from here.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
That chakra that is sealed in Narumi is still malevolent, right? Wouldn't that mean it could begin to form a mind of its own since the mind part of the Kyuubi originally came from a part of the Juubi chakra?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Wait how come Narumi can't kick the nullies ass? I mean in her past life she fought total badasses (Zabuza, Haku, and giant man-eating snakes) but she freezes up against civies. Wow, she lost her balls in both senses.