Reviews for To Please You
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I can't hold all these feels
Narora Araragi chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
This is quite the interesting story

I can see potential in it, but I can't see where it's going. Not a bad thing, I like surprises. This is unique in it's own way, and I eagerly await your next installment. D

Here's to you, and your future success with this story, my friend. You have a fan in me.
StarTrail chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Aw, it's cute. You should update this! XD
objection234 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
This is definitely one of the greatest fics on the site. It's a shame there isn't more of it.
Stellar job in capturing the essence of these characters too.
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Ooh...*wolf whistles* good ghosts! Continue setting the 2 up!
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
AWWW...
Vardsuki chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Please..., you need to update this great story!
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Incredible. This is well written and well told. You did an amazing job with this story. This chapter was my favorite, with a touch of horror and action. Keep up the good work!
The Flippant Writer chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Shame you haven't updated in a long while. This was loking to be a great story. Naruto and Haruhi as children are pretty adorable.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This is really good.
Nora Anak chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story is actually pretty cute. It's also nice to see haruhi act a little more considerate of others.
katsekala chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Awesome! Many kisses!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
please update soon, or at least give us a shout out if your not doing this anymore...
emlee chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
if ever there were two souls meant for each, its definitely naruto and haruhi! this is great and i cant wait for more. dont forget that naruto is *extremely* lucky and has a knack for speaking to the heart of other (mostly psycho/depressed/selfish) people. ;)

though i could also totally see this as a female naruto leading a reluctant shikamaru around on her adventures. now *that* would be a great love story. theres an excitable naru leading a yawning shika in the "cave of wonders" or something like that. keep up the excellent work! :)
Engineer4Ever chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is so adorable, hope you continue it soon.