Reviews for A Little Less 16 Candles
Uh no just no. Daphne is supposed to be little and cute and like no puckabrina com’n sirisly? It’s freakin bad
Rosewedd chapter 25 . 2/18
This is really good!pls finish
20kcoder chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
K, really confused with the transition of sentences. One minute their doing this, the next they're doing that. Needs a BIT of editing. A lot, actually.

Still good, though.
20kcoder chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
AW! How cute! This is by far my fav SG fanfic. Which is saying something since I've read about a million.
Japanlover chapter 25 . 5/26/2016
How could you do this!?
Puckabrina chapter 25 . 5/26/2016
How could you do this!):
Puckabrina chapter 19 . 5/26/2016
More Puckabrina! I love this story.
Puckabrina chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
The editing is really bad.
Puckabrina chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I'm confused. One minute I'm reading the part where Sabrina and Daphne hop on the flying carpet and the next their at Charming's mansion. What happened?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
This. Is. To. Seen. SKIPT!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Ok I'm lost-this is going by to fast.
Homefreesc chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Woah, woah, woah! She asks for a Blueberry Cobbler, not a Hot fudge brownie sunday!
But I do love the story. It's kinda funny, 'cause I'm only on the 6th book, (I'm completely obsessed!) and I keep getting this story and the real book confused! So, yeah, it's cool that they are 16! Much better age for crushes and dating!
jimena chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Please continue so interesting love puckabrina
Lila Rosen chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
Aghhh! This is so amazing! Couple days ago I realized that my first otp was Puckabrina and I was like "I need Puckabrina!" So this fanfic is literally the perfect way to fuel my Puckabrina love!
ME chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Why are there so many type-o's and errors? That kind of bothers me.