Reviews for Umi Sen Yama Sen
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Why on earth doesn't this story have more reviews? :O
Keep up the great work!
Ka chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Bwahahahaha!
Awsome story, this.
HelKat chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I could have used a little hint at of the KakaRuka before being blindsided, but this was still amazing to read! I loved it! This is going on my favorites list!
amba gurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this story made me laugh so hard! i love it, and its just that bit insane that makes a fic so much better!

bravo!
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is really interesting, it's a spin that I like to see apliied in FICs using clones. Goodjob even though the clone things are a bit too violent and Iruka rapest like.
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is officially one of the strangest and funniest Naruto fics I've read in a long time. x3 That was awesome! Just like Iruka-sensei! x3

Alex Ultra: Kyaaa

LATER
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Iruka-sensei is definitely ultimate.
Cesia Rune chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love this! It was so awesome, I went back to read it again and again.

The first time was confusing, but funny. The second time, I actually understood it. And the final time, I picked up on such impressive undertones, both serious and not and the philosophies underneath, that I decided to review. (I think this is my 8th review in all of 6 years on )

If you could somehow make this not specific to the Naruto universe and make the events a bit easier to understand(including how the clones got the mission in the first place), I think this could be published. It's already a lot better than some of the published books I've read. And with the comedy, it could easily be a book for both children(because of the comedy) and philosophers.
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm tempted to beg for a sequel. lol :P
SakiSenka chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was awesome! And I love that naruto decides that having to die as part of a deal doesn't mean right now. From the mouth of babes come wisdom untold eh?
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'm in love with this story just for the fact that Iruka gets his own fan-nins! XD I feel bad for Kakashi though...

Yuu-chan ;3
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Well...I gotta say...This is the first time I have ever read such a plot...And then again, I gotta admit, it was really confusing half-way through...but either way, I loved it! A bit weird and all, but very cute!
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
kjldsfhksdjfs aaaaaaaah you pretty much wrote my most favorite Naruto fanfic tropes EVER! I do really hope oyu continue this!