Reviews for Never Again
ecorbett chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Cried i loved what quinn,finn,santana and puck said
lemon-rind chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
This is sad. But, this is also good. Thank you.
puckleberry4ever chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
finn o god finn
puckleberry4ever chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
poor david
Hawkelion chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
So that just about made me sob, and I almost never cry while reading. So amazing job. It's so heart wrenching, and it's hard to find a story written entirely in prose that pulls it off. I can't even express how amazing you are.
clonedmemories chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
I am just sat here now with tears openly streaming down my face. They have been since I started reading this about 15 mintues ago and I am now trying to type through the, which is probably a really stupid idea on the fact that I'll make some horrific typos in one way or another and I also just cannot express my feelings towards this fic in the right enough words.

Basically, this was stunning. Utterly stunning.

Your characterisation was perfect, and the simplicity of everything you said, and how they said it, was quite sinply heartbreaking. I adored the inclusion of Dave (I have a massive soft spot for him since Born This Way) and just hearing perspectives from characters we rarely see - Tina and Emma in particular. I can't choose a favourite, but Emma's and Shelby's were certainly huge standouts.

My emotions are just a complete mess right now. And I blame you entirely.
P.M.H chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
I... Cried... Like... An... Infant...

That was amazing. The way you used "Rachel Berry's final preformance." was really powerful. If this actually happened, that's how I think she'd want it described. I love gLee and I'm a huge Rachel fan so this was a really good read.
Glowbee St. James chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
This is the one of the few stories on this site that can actually make me cry. Brittany always makes me cry. Beautiful story.
AsISinkDownIntoLight chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Are you trying to kill me? I am sobbing my heart out. Oh god. Well done. Just, well done.
EmInArEvOl chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Gosh darn it you've got a talent making people cry like this... So beautiful
EmInArEvOl chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Ok. I said I cried in Will's chapter and here... I cried as well... Britanny's too sweet, too innocent and hearing her like this... it hurts.
EmInArEvOl chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
Oh gosh... all of them were so sad but the last one... The last one was the saddest... I'm crying...
I'd rather live in books chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
3 love this, I'm sad it's over.