Reviews for For The Family
AnimeLover in heaven chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I just loved the story. Very well written. And was that a hint of ouran HSHC characters?
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very good one-shot!
Togiretogire Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Me: ... ok...I have a mouth full to say to you, so allow me to gather my thoughts in...*takes a breath in* I have know idea what 'hell girl' is, but all I know is that i have never been more scared/teary in my life. This was a tear jerker in a way...you caught me off guard and made me cry at work when I was on break! Rosie: That was funny! Her manager was asking questions *rotfl* Me: yeah...it kinda was...anyways...moving on..I also wanted to say I'm sorry your week was a bitch. Life is hard and has its sucky days, but you can overcome it. Don't let it get to you and know there's something better than this around the corner...sounds corny and probably doesn't make sense but trust me on this one...it's a tough lesson, but everyone has to learn. ok...i'll leave it to that. Good fanfiction! Really enjoyed it. Keep up da good work and you better be still on 'he's having a baby.' It's tooooooo kawaii to give up on, and I said before, I'm here if ya need someone to talk to. ;)