Reviews for Bone Jumping
nutmuff chapter 1 . 4/10
Ahahaha! Omg, I'm dying! XD
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This seriously made my day xD
Maxiay chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I don't know about the prompt, but you're right, you're definitely funny! my family probably thinks I'm insane with how much I had laughed during this story...You are an awesome Writer!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hahahha! I love this one!
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This. This was brilliant. Ohmyjesus I laughed harder than I should have at "Oh god, Alfred thought. He'd dead. Dead! He's old and wrinkly and dead!

And then: Oh my god I stole from a dead guy."

C': Oh sweet lordy, this made my night. Dem politicians. Their tolerance for Alfred is amazing.
invisibleink1834 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was so funny, oh my gosh, wow! Loved the reversals of character, and their bosses reactions. It was very well written, too! :)
shingaling chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
:D :D
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ivan can jump me any day! And for the record I don't watch either, but I just turned 16 so thats expected...
Shay426 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
yeessssss.

amazing :D
TropicanaLemonadeOnASunnyDay chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was epic. XD Horny Ivan during press conferences is never good...or rather very very good? This made me laugh so hard...bah, who needs prompts when you can be this awesome! Really, I liked it!
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love stories that actually make me crack up, laughing out loud. Kuddos to your writting. I also enjoyed this characterization of Ivan, I think it suits him well. ;)
CarrotStructure chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
:D I like the part about the dead guy
Niki-the-awesome chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Poor America! But he's the innocent one this time! I love how well you portray Russia in this. Bad touching America with no one noticing...that was awesome XD
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
;) you are very funny.
Usagi323 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love how you discribed America's manly shriek!XD