Reviews for A Winter's Tale Ashes 2010
theHuntgoeson chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
If this were the end to the series, it would seem a bit inconclusive. But as you're already writing another story, it can be seen as the right ending to this part of your longer series. And I like the fact that, at the end, Alex doesn't know the truth. How could Gene ever fear that Alex would prefer Pete to him? I'll read your next story when I can.
Jazzola chapter 20 . 2/15/2011
So she never found out? Ooh... I like it!

Great ending to a great story. I loved it all the way through. Thank you so much!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
Well i am sure about the ending. Fancy gene being really insecure thinking that Alex would see something in her old husband that gene does not have. Well she would be bloody stupid. So the adoption has yet to be finalised. But Alex said on front of Peter stay away from me and mine and genes girls. That has got to hurt for Peter. That he is nolonger considered part of mollys life. But he does nit deserve to. Thanks for writing is there anymore? Pretty please.
fandomwoman2015 chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
good chapter
theHuntgoeson chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
Good Heavens, if Evan was Alex's father, no wonder he was so anxious to bring her up. Two very exciting chapters, especially when Gene had to cut the wires and when Annie and Phyllis got the girls out of Evan's house. On to the epilogue and the next story!
Jenni chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
I loved this chapter! ]

What a twist with Evan!

Very much looking forward to the next chapter, and the next story! ]

x
Jazzola chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
Caroline Price was Alex's mother, for reference :)

This is... wow. What a twist! Amazing O.o Did NOT see that one coming! Great alternative to everything... awesome!

Thanks for the update, more soon, please!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
Alexs mum name was caroline. Lovely chapter with gene walking in course I am your dad! To Molly. But of galex and he is now the perfect father and husband. Beautiful story. I am keen to read the next bit and definately the sequel yes please! Thanks for writing and sharing.
fandomwoman2015 chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
good chapter yes i can't wait for the next story
sillygenie chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Loved how in character you've got them all - especially when you're notching up the tension. Was really worried for Annie there - loved Ray punching him out. Great chapter.
Baibe chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Great chapter as always, is the line about hitting you just where it feels like your face is going to explode from somewhere? It's doing my head in I've been trawling the internet trying to work out why I know it.
Jazzola chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Aww... gorgeous! I love it :D Great writing, and brilliant drama with Evan's betrayal and the bomb!

Thanks for uploading, can't wait for more :)

fandomwoman2015 chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
good chapter
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Yeah the hunt girls are safe all three of them. Can't wait for the reunion in the next chapter. Please update soon.
theHuntgoeson chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Help - Evan has the girls, and now we know he's not to be trusted. Gene and Alex are so close and each doesn't realise that the other is there. I like the way you emphasise that the women are doing all the work to solve the case. Quick, get Alex out of the garage and give us some Galex!