Reviews for A Winter's Tale Ashes 2010
Jazzola chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
This is great! Tons of drama, and woah- Evan, a turncoat? Did NOT see that coming...

Awesome stuff! More soon, please, and thanks for this.

Jazzola :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
Will the hunt girls be safe? Is the garage booby trapped? Can't wait to find out what happens next. The next chapter is has promised lots of galex. It's going to be fantastic. Thanks for writing and sharing.
fandomwoman2015 chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
sweet good chapter
theHuntgoeson chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Oh, yes, please, you must continue with this! I've just caught up with the latest 14 chapters, and the story is going so well, with lots of suspense and unexpected plot twists. Nearly every chapter includes a note in which you're worring about whether you should continue. Of course you should! And I don't think LOM/A2A fics are going out of fashion yet.
ally mc chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
i think your fics are great. Please contine.i love the idea of a2a and lom x-over in modern times and the interaction between your caracters are very time ive reviewed but i have read all your a2a -lom fics.
ally mc chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
fandomwoman2015 chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
i do not think ashes to ashes and lom fics are going out of style. am still reading and i would love to see what idea you have for another fic
Kellie chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
Please continue, I love the stories. I don't believe A2A is out of fashion.
lotty-anna chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
please carry on with this story :)

im reading it x

woohooo another story idea, please do that one too xx
Jenni chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I'm still reading and loving this fic! I still love Ashes fics, so please keep going, and I would love to read anything else you write ]

x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Still interested and still very much reading ashes fics. Please finish and if you have any more ideas for fics, sequels etc please feel free. Gene and the gang are so close to finding Alex. Please update soon.
charliecharlie chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I'm still reading and still enjoying this fic, please don't give up on it! I don't read a2a fics as much as I used to, but I do still read them and enjoy them sometimes! look forward to more :)
Jazzola chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I'm still interested, and yes, they seem to be D:

This is great! More soon, please :)

Jazzola :)
fandomwoman2015 chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
good chapter
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
Please let them find Alex. Thanks for updating looking forward to reading more.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »