Reviews for Why Did He Leave Us?
casammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
The woman who understands that dean needs sammy to his side 24/24 and does not try to separate them is the who is going to gain the dean's heart
pielover62 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I liked getting Ben's POV here. Nicely done!
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
WOW! That was really great! I can totally see Ben and Lisa feeling like that! Great job!
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Lisa was just being a good mom and that hurt Ben. But after what happened, she didn't have much choice.

Had Dean not been so adamant about fulfilling that stupid promise he made to Sam, things would have been so much easier on everyone.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ohhh, sad and heartwrenching perfection, darling...

*hugs*

Mandy
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Sera will make it all right, I am sure...Dean has to come back with them maybe at the end of the series but I need so badly to know that Dean can be happy with Lisa and Ben I really like them...this was great, the choice that Lisa took broke my heart and Dean's too. This was really a great story! Thank you so much )
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This story really summed up the experience of what most likely happened. I can see Ben defending Dean and being angry at his mom for no doubt being the reason Dean wasn't coming back. And i can completely understand and respect Lisa's stand as a mother for reacting like that.

And the hard truth of what she guessed about Dean's love for Sam, that his baby brother was Dean's first priority as much as Ben was hers.

It's too bad that Lisa can't be part of their lives. I get the feeling that the way she worked with Dean, her patience and compassion and understanding that allowed her to love the man for who he was ( not just what he did) would be good for Sam to see as well. Like it would help both of them heal-ya know?