Reviews for 5 Things You Never Knew About Nico di Angelo
Roxy Jeffries chapter 2 . 3/14
Wow. We r so alike. My mom HATES me too. Well, plz say hi any time. PS I go to Mason County Central Upper El. hope to ttyl u soon.

DEMIGODS 4 LIFE
Roxy Jeffries chapter 1 . 3/14
OMG I am lo
Ike Nicos #1 fan and FYI his fave color is blue actually. just sayin. well u should do this 4 Annabeth, Perce, and Piper. I mean Well, I Nico do Angelo
Neo Valdangelo chapter 1 . 3/9
what is Nico's fave food? green is my fave color too btw...
Cassie chapter 2 . 2/4
We can be insane together
GabrielHyungnim chapter 2 . 2/4
The love thing with his rings.

MAKE IT A SOLANGELO PLEEEEEASEEEEEEEE
But he's gay so..
A blah blah night WASSO AKWARD. WHAT HWTA YOU BUTT.

Yes good story
Winterlover6 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
AWESOME!
NegraNika chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
eeeh, you now that nico has a crush on percy and if nico was jelous of someone it woud been annabeth, but imaginen that you didn't now jet and only nowed about the PJO series and not the HoO series great job! ( i did thout about the possibility that nico liked percy when i was 9 year old kid when i readed nico's question about why annabeth did fall of a cilff if she was a dauchter of the godin of wisdom but i thouth too that it woud be aweosme if hadeses hous woud be turn into a giand choclate cake in from of his eyes... so i think my opinion doesn't count) cool idias ! yeah it really is a shame that people thingk that nico woud like hard rock or emo, i mean if you think about it classic music suits the guy perfect! he was raised in a chic hotel and wel... there's isn't much reason to it but i totaly agree whith you!
ps bad sorry for whiriting i was really in a hurry and didn't really look at the spelling
Lili Di Angelo chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I love this, being a person who is IN LOVE with Nico Di Angelo. I think this is very nice.
I am most like Nico myself. Mainly because I'm rejected by practically everyone. And if I do have friends, well... Lets just say it doesn't end very well. To speak the truth, I'd LOVE to be Nico's sister. If that could happen, I'd be first in line.

Lillianna Di Angelo
JJ chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
umn sorry this might be like an old thing u wrote but lol he's gay js
Bianca chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is great! It actually makes sense and is really positive for Nico. Also, I am even MORE attracted to him now that I've read this. Being a goody-goody, Nico wouldn't enjoy my company(or so I thought!).

I would like to just add onto the Percy and Love section... Nico admits to loving Percy in the House of Hades... I wonder what happend to his ring around Percy...?

Great job, I love this:)

(I I am also a fan of ...)
Erica di Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nico di angelo was shadow trveling when something caught his eye, there was a girl sitting down in a bench she was criying he felt sadness but something else love .It was loe at first sight ,description (brown hair, dark brown eyes, olive skin and she was really skinny.) He stoped but dint know wath to say she looked sooo sad so he decided to ask her wath was wrong but he dint felt being wached and said " leave me alone" but when he dint budge she got up but she fell .He dint know how he got to her but she was in his arms she had fainted and nobody was near she was alone , she was very cold so he took off his leather jaket and wrapped it around her time passed but nobody came to get then he forgot for wath he came for he dint know wath to do with her so he decided to take her ...wait he thought shes mortal he couldent take her to the underworld sooo wath in the world was he going to do . So he thought maybe I could take her to a hotel she wasn't that old she was about his age she looked 17 so he looked at her , she was wearing black shoes , a short skirt about to the knee and a bkack blouse that had a white ribbon on the collar,
and bingo a purse .He looked at it n she had money .He took her tonthe nearest hotel he order a room for two just incase she blaked out ...time passed and she lay in bed wuth some comfortable clothes the maids brought for them he looked out through the window and they were in New York city so she was in the central park it was getting dark and it looked like it was about to rain .He said in a low voice "ha good thing I got you on time pretty " he was about to shadow travel when she started to wake up, dammit he thought so he went to the dark , she was sitting up when she said I know were you are , can u plzz come out .
Nico slowly steped out but was still in the dark just incase he neede a quick escape , she got up and went to him he dint know wath to do so he stepped back she laughed a little and said "I dont bite , um thank u for bringing me here am Everlyn Grace and you are..." Nico di anelo he said almost immediately he blushed and so did she he said"well I must get going " she got sad and asked him will "I see you again"
His ring suddenly felt hevy so then he rememberd Aphrodite bless his ring will light up and he will be happy time passed and they went out

SORRY GUYS HELP ME OUT PLZZ AND I HOPE U LIKE MY STORY NOT THE BEST BUT AM A HUGE FAN OF NICO DI ANGELO
Beyond'x chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Love this! Nico is like my fave person ever! My Chemical Romance being mentioned makes it even better which is practically impossible!
Leilani chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I really like this story!