Reviews for 5 Things You Never Knew About Nico di Angelo
Decembra1998 chapter 1 . 8/14
OMGs I have a huge crush on Nico! That's all so fascinating! I love him, he's my fave character. He is so adorkable! I love him, this was so educational! I'm glad you posted this!
EmoFangirl chapter 1 . 8/9
I was fine when you said he doesn't like black
I was fine even when you said he listens to classics, because I know he listens to metal an nothing is gonna take that from me.
But when you said that if he would ever fall in love his skulls would color rainbow -
Well, I have news for you.
Nico is in love.
And the skull, surprisingly, didn't.
You speak bullshit.
marieskeez chapter 2 . 6/6
Please update it's really good maybe make a one shot of where they find out these secrets?
Cherries and Crystals chapter 2 . 4/16
I love this story, it describes Nico so well :)
neira chapter 1 . 2/20
i love nico di angelo
BookLover chapter 1 . 2/1
Well, Nico is gay, or at least he liked/likes Percy and Will. (It says so in the second series). The rest, though, is good.
ella chapter 1 . 1/14
did nico ever get a girlfreind
secret chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Nico also loves dogs(hades does too), he is afraid of the dark so he has the green flamed torches as his night lights , and severe allergies (apparently all children of the underworld , except persephone's, have them)
secret chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Nico di angelo also has a shelf of McDonald's toys that he has been collecting (and it creeps hazel out)
secret chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
And in the Wikipedia article about him it also says he liked girls at one point so he may be bisexual
secret chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Nico also had a ton of sharpies that his *dead )sister never let him use and he started to collect then. While he was a military school he once covered a table cloth with doodles and a different kid with similar hand writing was thought to be guilty. And he sometimes will doodle on his skin with sharpies. Later on percy found out that all of them were dried out from being used to much exept black. :-)
Michael chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Um, he is homosexual, and a lot of people dont know that.
Me chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
This sounds really accurate XD
except for..um..
You..do know that Nico...is Gay..right?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I think nico adorable, and NOTHING can change that.
Trust me
Nico's girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
See, this is what makes me love him, not what they say about him...