Reviews for Book One: Revenge
ChelleNorlund chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
This chapter sounds good. I do like how Fred met Beary for the first time, and also how Beary showed Fred his scrapbook that he made for a long time. When Fred was about to do that stage dive, when he landed on the floor, I was like; Oooh. That's gotta leave a mark. I hope Fred is okay when he hit the floor.

Keep up the good work.
ChelleNorlund chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
This is a very good chapter. I do like how Fred read Beary's essay about his favorite hero or heroes, which are The Country Bears. In the movie, Fred is voiced by a good actor named Brad Garrett.

This story sounds good. Keep up the good work.
Person chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hola thats alot to read! XD sounds very good thoughs :D
Jess chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Really good prologue, it kept me wanting more :D Keep it up Fenix 3
samus18 chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
This was an interesting chapter, as always - but my only criticism is that it's too dark - that is, sad. Or depressing. Words don't matter, you get my point. X3

Well, to each their own, yes?
samus18 chapter 24 . 9/24/2011
I'm beginning to think you have a thing for sadism - making everyone think that poor Jewel will wake up next to a corpse! Lol, sorry, maybe this should be under the "horror" category. XDDD

Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy the story any less. :)

Kinda funny how everyone got trapped in the snow. These people sure have a lot of bad luck, don't they? At least in this story (and perhaps the next, too?)
samus18 chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Argh, if this story gets any more depressing, I'm gonna scream, lol! XD Poor Al - I couldn't take hearing about how he got into an accident.

And another lol the bear being named Rachael (my name, but mine's spelled "Rachel.") But too bad this Rachael was a jerk. XP
samus18 chapter 22 . 9/24/2011
Nice chapter. :) Me likey. Dex is always funny to read about.
samus18 chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Love the last line in the story. X)

The part with Bearys' comatose dream-scene was crazy! O_o

I'm still loving the story so far, though. Beary's such a cutie, isn't he?

Only thing that confuses me, is...is Jewel and Bearys' relationship supposed to be like brother-sister, or romantic?
samus18 chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. :)

Once again, I have to admit I teared up at the Christmas song - I guess only because I feel I can relate to it. I'm so sensitive!

And a major LOL at Dex being a secret hacker! XD
samus18 chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Interesting chapter for sure - I liked the Thanksgiving scene particularly. The bit with the hobo at the end was sad to be sure. Josh sure is crazy. o_o
samus18 chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading the flashback about Zeb - he's one of my favorite Country Bears. :)

Though it did seem noticeably OOC for him to have gone into a drunken rage and punched Beary (dang, poor Beary's getting all the abuse in this story!), it was still entertaining to read. XD
samus18 chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
This is beginning to sound like a horror genre - perhaps that's because I just read the last paragraph? :)

I kinda feel bad for Nancy Pilot - even though she did sound like a mean person.

This is getting deeper and deeper the further I go, and somehow I can't stop reading, lol.
samus18 chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
This was a sweeter chapter, what with Jewel and her parents and stuff. Except the beginning - dayum, I can't believe Josh's dad made him get plastic surgery just to stay behind in school, lol - how crazy! Actually it isn't the high schoolers that are so bad. It's middle-schoolers that are pretty bad. Oh well - Josh sounds immature enough to pass for a younger person, lol.
samus18 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
Dang - after reading all of this, I think every character in this story is gonna suffer from PTSD. Or at least need to get a crapload of therapy. I feel so sad for Henry, too. :(