Reviews for The Freedom to Say I Love You
i love it :-)
PhoenixFire777 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow. I always wanted to write an avox story. This is unique.
Phoenix
ILoveCandy11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aww, the ending was super cute!
aleera chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love it! :)
illuminazione chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was wonderful and so terribly sad I actually cried... I finished reading the third book not too long ago so I was still kinda in shock when I read this.

Love your approach!

yours

satori
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I never been so happy to have freedom of speech. Dx
cindella204 again chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's cindella204 again. I just re-read this and thought my last review was inadequate. This is beautiful. Perfect emotion and feeling, really touched my heart.

-cindella204
cindella204 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great writing, your very talented
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awww... This is such a good story! I really like how both of them did not want to do it but had to because of the Capitol... aww... Mina... I feel bad for her.. but at least she told Killian that she loves him... The last line was probably my favourite :)

Love it!
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Not my usual cup of tea story, but yours was brilliant.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
so bitter-sweet! :( poor Mina! I can actually see this happening in the book! :( :( great writing!
Girl in Wolf's Clothing chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Loveliest Finnick/Annie story I've read to date.

*applauds*
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
loved it- you caught Finnick very well
PrideIsArrogance chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I can't login. XO Anyways, awesome sauce. I absolutely love this one-shot. It was interesting to see how "full circle" you can create something. I simply loved the idea of how Finnick may have had a part in the Avox girl's death. The fascination that held it for me was the odd feelings between Annie and Mina. You have to write more Finnick/Annie like this one. T_T
imaginingmary chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Loved it. Very cute an moving. c:

-TLC