Reviews for How They are Saved by Half a Man
Sir Soz chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
SheofCrayonhair chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm reveiwing first chapter but I read all of them quite some time ago. It's interesting. Never seen a shepard quite this... Sociopathic maybe? Odd doesn't seem the right word to describe him :P I think I know why Shepards statement made Miranda cry but it's only a guess. Would it have anything to do with a certain peice of information you learn from the shadow broker campaing? Just wondering. Either way it's interesting. This one will be waiting for the next chapter.
demonicnargles chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Interesting, if short. I wonder why Miranda is so bothered, if it has to do with a sense of failure, or with a vague sense of betrayal in being given incomplete information about her project.

Awaiting next time.

Koori Coeur chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Wow, I'm really enjoying this - it's very different than others I've read in the past. Captivating, even. I was quite surprised when I hit the end of the chapter and didn't find more to continue reading. Please continue this, it's fantastic!
demonicnargles chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
This looks interesting, to me. And realistic, that, in a project of so grand a scale, there should be some mistakes.

Also, I always thought it was hilarious that you could switch classes when loading a profile from ME1. In the meta-game, it makes sense, since someone might not want to play the same choices with different classes, to play the different classes in ME2, but within the game... Cerberus gives Soldiers biotics, and the soldiers lose all skill with weapons, or Cerberus removes the amp from an Adept and builds him to use heavy weapons... Very strange.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

glenarvon chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I'm intrigued.

I know, not much of a review (I'm hopeless at those), so I'll just say... very good and I'm very much looking forward to the next part.
Basil to Blithe chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oooooh, this is interesting.

More, more!