Reviews for The Partners in the Sleigh
EvilRegalNeoQueen chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
OMG best fic ever!
Lowenweiss chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
Thank you for this.
Brilliant idea to cross Bones and Santa Claus.
You made me laugh, on a gloomy day.

Will you be writing a Bones/ Star Wars Crossover?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
its two am as i write this laughing. that was epic and i m gonna read this evry xmas starting this year. and im wondering how you managed to get the fickleness of nova/dc winters correct. usually they do cast snowfall hella wrong cause of the mountians to the west and the shifting winds off the ocean. but we dont usuallty see snow till late january. lol but you did catch a random xmas northeaster lol- reminiss of winter of 09 or 10- and a month later we ended up with two blizzards days of eachother...and we missed it cause we were visiting family in michigan (and to ironiclly see snow...well we saw snow when we got back to dc. lol!)

now im off tobead to pass the freak out. gnight...and aloha.
fantasylover4evr chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
i busted a gut laughing at this! i loved it! :D
squintwannabe chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Just found this totally cute. Can't wait to finish reading
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
This is by far the funniest, craziest, creative, made-me-laugh-till-the-end fanfics i've ever read...and yes, i'm still laughing.
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Sooooo funny i was and am still laughing over the last 2 chapters i AM going to finish this, good writing.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
i love it

very good

not good great

no superb
mendenbar chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Definitely one of the stranger crossovers (and unders and sideways and every other direction I can think of) I have ever read, but equally definitely high on the great fun list.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
awwwwwwwwww

i like it

and can picture it perfectly

lol

update soon please
Cylon One chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Most awesome jailbreak to ever happen on a Christmas Eve.
Cylon One chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
It was so much fun!

Loved reading about Booth’s and Temperance’s continuing changes the closer they get to Christmas both physical and personality-wise.

It was so funny and cool with Booth going through the FBI obstacle course like an athlete or more despite his current Santa-physique.

Reminded me of something similar on that live Fat Albert movie.

Real interested to see what it’ll be when the time comes for Sweets getting his just desserts for screwing up things for our new favorite Christmas couple when he does.

Oh, and another funny with that agent that thought Booth and Temperance were Angela’s parents after Booth finished his course and was being congratulated by Temperance.
Reikson chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Don't be so hard on Sweets. Just make him like... Neal, from the original Santa Clause movies.
Jillian Mastrano 101 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed - been on holidays, etc, etc...

Ooooooh Sweets, you better watch out. Bones being all mother hen-ny is funny. :D

Update soon,

Jillian Mastrano 101. :)
SteadfastnessOfSoul chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I was skeptical about this story at first, but I think you are doing a fantastic job with it! Keep it up!