Reviews for Hunk O' Burnin' Love
shorty1773 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Hope one day that you will continue this story! Like it a lot! :)
readingmama chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Ahhhh, cockblocked by Jasper, that's a first, usually it's Alice barging in. LOL.

Great job ladies.
RenaDoll chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Absolutely loved this and it was so worth the wait!
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
I loved it now will her to marry him soon or wait tell there done with the tour update soon
SabLuvsLogan chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Great update I was surprised when I saw the alert on my BB. Looking forward to the next ;)
BilliCullen chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
FINALLY!

Well worth the wait though!

I loved THIS:

"You know I would never hurt you, that I'll always protect you," I whisper to her.

"I know," her small arms squeeze me tighter. "I feel safe with you."

awwwww how sweet!
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Damn it Emmett & Jasper! Couldn't have waited another 30 mins? Cockblocker lol thanks again tho. Can't wait for more. Bye for now
FictionFreak95 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
An update from Elvisward. I love it.

I like how you all are writing this - and I feel like I'm actually reading something from that era. It's not too racy but still so sexy and I am anxiously awaiting to find out if my theory on the story is a good one or not. {winks}

Loved this line: "Then get in the car... so I won't have to worry about you." ... such a perfect Edward line to me.

Cannot wait for the next update. Keep up the fantastic work ladies.

XOXOXOXOXO
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Great update.
princess07890 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Wow, that was amazing! So close to a lemon...dang you Emmett and Jasper ;) Cannot wait for more!
Princess LeLe chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
I love this story and Elvisward... Y'all are so creative! I cannot wait for another chapter, please update soon!
Katee Katank chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Hiya, you guys are awesome...as is this story. :D I have been fairly busy lately but I took the time to catch up with some of the awesome stories that are posted here. If it wasn't for you guys, I'd have nothing to read. I adore the authors who post things on this site. :D Thanks for taking the time to put together another chapter. Hopefully E can get in another round or two. :D thanks again for this awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nikita2009 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Love it and don't worry about the update schedule! We all love it when you can get updates to us!

Oh yeah...I may have a small crush on your Elvisward...Just a little.

Love that he made their love public! Go Elvisward!

Much love ladies!
FictionFreak95 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
WOOOOT!

Lovin' my Elvisward!

So glad you ladies updated! I'm glad he at least got some punches in before the black out but now I am dying to know what the frick happened! LOL

Love your faces.

xoxoxoxoxo
readingmama chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Lol, oh Edward never turn your back. Looking forward to more