Reviews for Beauty of Losing
ElianaDraconicus chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this!️️️️
Morgause chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love this. I used to be a Morgause/Morgana fanatic but now I really like ArMor and love this. Write more please!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Love it
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome story. I love how they are in character :-)
doctorwholover1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Haha really good! One of my fave arthur and morgana fanfics!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Gosh, I'm loving the fluff here. Fantastic job, especially considering there isn't enough happy ArMor out there!
Siren Call chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I loved this! I could've actually really seen something like that happen early on.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Quit hoping, dear. After the third season, Merlin became screwed. I've started playing the Merlin Drinking Game. It's this really fabulous idea that one of the other ArMor shippers had...it's really quite fun. I think it was emerald sorceress that came up with it, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, yup, third season was the final nail in the coffin. Destroyed ArMor, and with it, any chances of my watching it. So...there you go. But, anyway, lovely fic, very nice, the ending was a bit suggestive for teenagers but that's understandable since they're in their late teens, presumably. It's a stretch, but understandable.
paradorx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This conveys their early relationship really well. I loved this story, it was so realistic and amusing! Unfortunately, in response to your A/N, the third season totally ruined any chance at salvaging ArMor. But it will live on in fanfiction and AU's!
Geeky chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like your version very much looking forward to the next chapter! keep up the good work ;)
The Silver Countess chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very fluffy. I like it :) I hope you'll right more one-shots like this :D
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
THIS IS REALLY ADORABLE! It just goes so sweetly, the bickering, the flirtation, everything! )
RaiHebi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved it! Short, simply and to the point a story I will most assuredly read again, keep up the good work!
azab chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
great job :
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Can you make another ArMor? :D This is soo perfect :D (and I would pretty much like to read a follower to this ;) )