Reviews for The Three Saotomes
jaelin910 chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
I'd think you'd suddenly disappeared from the site if the end dates of these fics were all similar...
a chapter 32 . 9/7/2012
carrot/ranma is dead wrong on this. Akane has every right to kill Midori. Anything saying otherwise is bullshit.
nikichan chapter 32 . 3/26/2012
Will you please update soon. It has been too long a wait. Update this story ASAP.
NickNova chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Just read this again and i know i'm not the only 1 waiting for a new chapter. Even all these years later it still an incredible piece of work. So many secrets yet to be revealed.
Cjonwalrus chapter 32 . 7/31/2011
Years later and this story is still one of the best on the net, not many stories age this well.
The Eromancer chapter 32 . 6/20/2007
there are many paths on the road to enlightenment... meditation is just one of them! Killing is another.
Kuzosama chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
...Ranma Wild Horse Cursed as a wild horse?

Cute. Ingenious, really.

:D Look forward to more great works.

I'll read part 5 tomorrow.

Looks promising.

See you soon.
Kuzosama chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Whoa whoa whoa. Swet.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Yeah, you're my god. This is even better than Permanent. Should I read Permanent first or this first? I think I'll read first.

I am now a strong believer of Carrotism.

-converts-

No, seriously.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 32 . 12/16/2006
This is a great story,... you absolutely must continue it!

Question though,... is Ranma still you? Or did something happen lol. It just dawned on me as you played through some of the information and I read back a bit.
0K0 chapter 32 . 8/7/2006
WOW that was really long pulled an all-nighter too so i'm probably spelling things wrong. great story i think u mixied up ranma and Genryu a few times but i may be wrong. its too bad that whats-her-face went back too china cause he loves her. my the problemes one can cause with a ranma fic. by the way great story i look forward too ur other works.
DCWestby chapter 32 . 1/13/2006
Hmm.. By chance, are you going to continue this story son? Really is good...
Starjacker chapter 32 . 1/2/2005
If only they could fix his heart. Right now i wish I was A: Really fast as not to be seen while moving, and B: A whole lot more chi/ki then goke from DBZ. I would level that building to bits. (Must also need way to get there) i wonder when ranma will go home to wife or if midori will ever find out that he is married. It I were him, i would slaughter her on the spot if i saw her.
dogbertcarroll chapter 32 . 11/9/2004
Hell of an ending.
dogbertcarroll chapter 31 . 11/9/2004
Good chapter. Hard to believe we have someone who makes the Kunos look sane.