Reviews for 5 Drifting Perceptions
iennisita chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You have a delicious way to write.

I enjoyed every one of your words as if I were reading them in my own languaje. The feelings were in the atmosphere, the sensations of each character and their minds always open to me. So deep and stimulant. The needs of both of them, in the ascension to the climax, pased to be the needs of the reader.

Perceptor has a beautiful and a dark obsession with the hidden self of Drift, who was described in a way I only have seen in a (very) few writters. You know how to chose the words and how to link them to form a seductive and fluid scenario.

This fic is a magnificent world of percetions, as the tittle says.

Hi chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hi! I justed wanted to say you've done a stellar job with this fic. You've really captured the characters well.

I saw on your author's page you are writing an expansion of scene five! So I just want to give you some encouragement to continue, though I know life is busy at times. So! If you get the time to write this other work, I'm eager to RnR.

Wishing you the best!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think this fic is very well-done and that you portrayed Perceptor and Drift in a really compelling way. You addressed both Perceptor's and Drift's issues of if they are really changed from who they once were, and who they want to become.

The most interesting aspect I've found about this pairing is how they are both outcasts of sorts, but find in each other understanding, acceptance, and more. Also, how they both seem to play a part in each other's growth: Perceptor into a warrior and Drift into an Autobot. Your 5 scenes just captured the essence of their interaction perfectly.

Your fifth scene tied it all together, with them both acknowledging "silently" the truths of how they are both trying sincerely to change, but still acknowledge that who they -really- are doesn't change... and between them, that's okay.

*Of course, I really liked the very end of scene 5 as well. ;) Drift's thoughts of Perceptor are intense, as is the very last line of this peice.(awesome)

Selfishly, I must at least put forward this request. If you ever feel like continuing this, or are inspired to make this 20 drabbles, you have one guaranteed grateful reader! (I'd love to see what the outside perspective on their interactions is)

Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Fierceawakening chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is very cool. That's not something I say lightly, because I usually don't *like* Decepticon-turned-Autobot anybody. But this is... more complicated than "Yay, redemption!" and is all about what making new choices would actually mean. It's got enough bitterness and confusion that I can actually believe it, and believe they really can and do soothe one another just a little bit.

I especially like the "Have I defiled myself?" "...Haven't we all?" The two of them really would understand one another on that level, and few others would. Well done.
kinmik chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
holy crap, your title is so much win. i see what you did there.

i was browsing around for inspiration and i think i got the spur i needed. this was wonderfully composed and it flows so damn well. i need those other missing fifteen drabbles, ms. malfoy! revive that muse silvousplais!
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I only recently learned about Drift, I haven't read the comics (because they are not sold where I am T.T) But I did a little research about the character and in almost every single sentence Preceptor was mentioned. You're right when you say they're practically a canon pairing. XD I'm slowly coming to love the pairing. This just made me love them more.

Ohoo and loooooved the last scene. More? *puppy eyes*
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Yep, interesting. I'm slowly getting sucked away from the Autobots myself ... exceptions will be made for certain stories and writers ... but I enjoyed this quite a lot. Wish there was a bit more dialogue, though.
KrysSaiyan chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
There's really not enough of Drift/Perceptor written like this. I love the angle of Drift-Deadlock still being very much a Decepticon deep down inside, even though he is trying to be as much of an Autobot as he can. The fourth section, when he mentions defiling... perfect.
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
-pinching nose- shit! You're lucky its cold out and that's why everyone in the effing room thinks that's why my nose is bleeding! Holy shit it was just the descriptions and talking and then suddenly the last two paragraphs and my face went red so fast my nose started bleeding (given I get nosebleeds at least once a day during the cold months, but I digress)

I never really thought of Drift/Perceptor as a pairing, I mean, I knew they made a pretty good friendship pairing going but... O/O whoa, your take was pretty damn good...and the ending was hot...ugh, I'm getting dizzy from bloodloss. Where's a tissue?