Reviews for Trusting Myself
lucyyh chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Really good. I admire this little pieces more, because I know how difficult is express and just a few words.

Love the Alt-livia's POV, how she seems to understand what happened with our Livia and decided to believe her.

See you soon.-
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Nicely-written, Chichuri, but I still hate FauxLivia.

She's colder and more calculating than our Liv, and more selfish, jmo. I would like to see her do something later to redeem herself. The end of your fic here is a hint of that.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is a very interesting twist. I like you taking AltOlivia's POV because it keeps the changes in Olivia from being obvious too fast. Also, the idea that our Olivia will be forever changed by this experience was something I had wanted to avoid thinking for as long as possible. Great job!
Elialys chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was really, REALLY good. I love the way you wrote that scene, I could just see it happening. Brilliant.

Thank you!

*Elialys*
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awesome story!

:D
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oooh, I like it. This is a welcome change from all the anti Olivia/Altlivia stories out there, and I think the possibility of them working together is pretty good. It's a nice perspective you've painted, and it was done very well.