Reviews for Relationship Status: It's Complicated
One of the best things I've ever read
or when parents just start screaming at your friend. really awkward.
I am in that crowd watching the fight.
Purple Canadian chapter 17 . 8/2
Omg this fic had me from start to end, a truly amazing piece of art! I wish it was longer only because I don't want it to end
thequietgirl74 chapter 1 . 7/7
No doubt, this is probably the most entertaining fanfiction I've ever read :D
NotYourNacho chapter 5 . 2/26
it saddens me to see my country portrayed as a one dimensional character with no redeemable qualities at all (and a druggie as well). But at the end this doesn't speak badly about México, but your abilities as a writer.

No but for real though. No one is like that. People are cruel but the bully stereotype doesn't actually... exist? Everyone does what they think it's best in their heads. Remember that when creating characters.
This has been an entertaining fanfiction so far, but I just... don't like seeing any character being that? Being my country, a favourite or just someone in general. Be kinder to your characters please, no one's evil for evil's sake.
busty-cutie chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
9oooololoooo Al is soooo screwed
busty-cutie chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Mattie is soooo jealie
And still he hasn't
Asked gil
On
A date
Also i juat realise shit can go down if rupert is homophobic and goes against the relationship
Aaaa im so excited
busty-cutie chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Omg
Matt is a stalker
No surprise there
But al calling off the bet
Surprise surprise
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
XD i love mattie's and Al's frenemy relationship
And how comically vemgeful matt is
And yrs pamcackes wins every guys heart
Unless its Arthur's
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
ooo mattie is gonna seduce
this will be amusing
awkward quiet kid tries to act sexy
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
POOR MATTIE... HE BECAME...'that kid' XDDD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
GOSH DARNIT I NEED A CAT SO I CAN DO THAT! I TRIED IT ON MY BROTHER BUT HE RAN AND HID SAYING MY LAUGH SCARED HIM...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I feel like bitch slapping Garcia but then again...I WANNA SEE MATTIE BEAT THE SHIT OUTA HIM FOR ME LIKE THE KILLER HOCKEY PLAYER HE IS
Paprika11 chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
oh god! that was beautiful. Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful.