Reviews for For the Life of the Child
Maya33 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
oh please update this story this is really good!
Twihardtothecore chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Hey this is really great! I would really love it if you upload more! :)
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
please update soon! this is amazing!
tahmina chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
hey please update would luv to know what happens next and what snape's reaction, thank you :)
Auroras Jenkins chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Looking forward to seeing severuses reaction to the fact that he hast a daughter.
mskairijade chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Sounds like its going good so far. Still working on ignoring the whole snape / hermione thing *shudders* but we'll see how it works once they get to hogwarts.
KuteKat133 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Update soon!
beexfeatheryduster chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Well this seems interesting, and it's certainly something I will be watching out for to develop. It doesn't surprise me in the least that the child of Hermione and Severus is more mature than most people her age, not at all. I can't help but feel that Hermione, Severus and Minerva aren't as three dimensional as I would have hoped for. The characters seem a little bland overall.

However, you have a good idea here, and you have clearly thought it out more than a little bit. Hopefully Hermione will tell Severus soon and he won't go totally insane at her. I feel sorry for the man if he does, because somehow I think he'd been on the recieving end of his own temper from Tabi herself.

Interesting idea with Hermione's modification to Hogwarts: A History by the way.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
great chapter.
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Love this story!
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I am loving this story! Amazing and such a good story line! If you ever need any help I'd be happy to!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I loved it so very much, Please try and add more soon!
mskairijade chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Okay well here goes. Promise it won't be painful. :-)

Well, first off, the storyline seems to be flowing nicely. You seem to keep a good flow of time without rushing it too much. And, though it is Hr/Snape *cringe* , I'm not having as much trouble sinking into the story as i thought i would lol. Am anxious to see Snapes reaction to the 11yr life-changing lie kept from him.

Now onto the other side of things:

Firstly, if you have a grammer check on your computer you may strongly want to try it. You have a terrible habit of run-on sentences. Also, I've found that during conversations, the scene flows more smoothly when you seperate it bit more (i.e. each time someone speaks it gets a new line). I would consider adding a bit more indepth background as well. I don't know what u have planned but, IMHO, with a pairing like this that's further from Canon, sometimes it helps bring the story out more if it shows exactly how the characters Got to where they are. (Just like with Dramione, there's a very thin line between love and hate but it makes it a bit more plausible when the author shows how the line was crossed).

Okay i think I've done enough now. :-) I hope my critique helps and wasn't too harsh. I rather must confess that I'm interested in the story, even though the thought of Hermione and Snape still makes me want to hurl a bit lol jk. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 5 . 7/23/2011