Reviews for Shades of Shame
JustARead chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Bittersweet
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'm not familiar with that song, I'll have to you tube it, great o/s thou
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I liked it ;)
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I decided to dive into your stories and I found this one first. This was written beautifully. I did notice that lack of names and that was brilliant of you. I just imagined it was E/B but it could have been non-canon the way you wrote it. I felt Bella's sense of losing her father, Charlie. James was played as a manipulative con man that only used Bella for her money. Her dream of college was shattered because of her loss. The passion between E/B was hot and realistic to me. I will admit that I would like to see Edward pursue her but it's marked as complete. I am thankful for you to writing, as always.
cg39 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Really well done. Not at all what I was expecting at first but then the lyrics of the song hit. Wonderful interpretation. Sad, but realistic and beautiful. You could totally make this a multi-chap angsty fic if you wanted, but it easily stands on its own. Would be very interested to hear Edward's backstory if you ever wanted to go there. Thanks for sharing.
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was great. I didn't know what to expect at first but you really understood their need and got into the moment. Really, really enjoyable. _
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I was thinking if you were lonely

Maybe we could leave here and no one would know

At least not to the point that we would think so...

Yeah, I loves me some MB20. Can't wait for their new CD.

I think I love you for combining two of my favorites in one place! Matchbox and Twi-fic, whoda thunk it?
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Something different to read and i loved reading it. :)
primarycolors chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I know that song... and I thought this was a brilliant interpretation. That being said, AND after reading your A/N at the beginning- who knows why I was still hoping for an HEA? Eternally optimistic I guess. In my little mind it works out... somehow.

But still, there was beauty in the sadness. Plus, the hawt sex never hurts either.

;) Loved it

And I really want to know E's story. :D
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was fantastic! How am I just now finding it?
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well done! I liked this a lot.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow. Definetly not what I'm used to, but it was beautiful in it's own way. You were right, this was not a HEA but it was great.

I hope you write more oneshots or stories in the near future since I really like your work.
gooshoes chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That's sad...so sad :(
JLalways chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like this - it's actually kind of nice to not read a HEA and have a bit more of a realiustic ending. Am, off to check out Empires now
Emily Bowden chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hi friend!

I think that was the most realistic o/s I've ever read. Cleaver of you to not mention names. I loved it!