Reviews for Almost Anyone
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Okay I am beyond glad to find out that Molliarty fanfiction exists. I couldn't help but think Jim left Molly out of the hitman threat because he liked her- not because he forgot about her.

I really love all the detail you put in Molly's past and how you described her interactions with Moriartey. Nice piece! It was a dark delight to read! :D
Dollyrocker85 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I can't believe I never read this before, I thought I had read everything on this pairing!

This was so beautifully written, I really wish there was more!
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Fantastic piece
Thanks for sharing
dreamingfeather chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
WONDERFUL. I love the 'open' end. And the writing. And that tiny little paragraph of sex was erotic. Keep up the writing, it was awesome.
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very, very powerful writing here. I can't say that I had fun reading this - but I thought as I read, and I was taken away by the beauty of the prose and the simplistic depth of the ideas presented.

Thank-you for such a well thought out read. :)
Roselize chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Delightfully intense and creepy. I loved it. And the suicide at the beginning was an interesting touch. Wonderful job :)
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Creepy, but Moriarty/Molly is creepy by definition. I really like this, it's an unusual pairing, and I love the style: it was detached, curious. I love how Molly was still interested in Jim even after finding out the kind of man he is... everything, really. It's a messed up relationship, but I love it and I loved the fic. Thanks for sharing. :)
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Dark, dark, kinky, kinky stuff. Very interesting character study. I really liked your insights into why Molly chose pathology - so she wouldn't have to struggle to figure out how to make her patients like her and trust her. So, not to be dense, but the child who found it's mother had killed herself - that child was Molly, right?