Reviews for A Change of Perspective
Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/20
Amazing. I loved it. I especially love the reference to Cavern of a Million Colours as it is one of my favourite pokemon fan fictions. (Tied with yours of course) I even showed that part to my sister because she loves Cavern so much too. I love the idea of the multi verse, and including the real canon story was pure genius. Awesome work here. Keep going! I 'very read almost all of you pokemon fan fictions and I love them all.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Great. That's all I got. Rendered speechless here! Now, that's an accomplishment.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Stories Untold chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hrmm...I don't review for you much...do I? I read all of your Pokemon stories and they're all fantastic. I'll just say that now so I don't have to go back to all your other chapters and review. I'm lazy.

I'm a suuuper sucker for references :D It's a Wonderful Life is easily my favorite Christmas movie so YAY. And the Cavern of a Million Colors hat tip made me giggle. Mucho.

Misty can be rough...but I kinda doubt that she'd say something THAT harsh to Ash. Though...you know, she can be quite mean, so I'll believe it.

I LOVE you quick humor. That takes skill, unless you naturally are like that, which means you're probably a very fun person to be around. The varnish quip killed me. Best typo switch I think I've ever seen. :D Thank you!
iPods-and-Tea chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was really sweet i really loved it. When I saw James I was like...Team Rocket? Where's Jessie and Meowth? And how does Misty not remember him, the guy who stalked her for like five years lol. I agree with that other person Ash is more feisty than to sit back and take Misty's insults, unless he matured VERY drastically. I don't want to criticize you, it was a very beautiful story, very emotional and heartfelt. I loved it, bravo!

~Lotty :)
bluejay511 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow. That was kind of better than I expected it to be. It was really cute. I didn't expect a one shot to be that good. You proved me wrong
SilentDreamer01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It was an amazing story you've made there! I tought I was gonna break down there 'cuz I thought Ash and Misty wouldn't get along again, and I also thought that Ash was the one showing her those worlds in the story, I've got confused there a little bit, most especially those sciency things and the other words that i don't understand~ ;P your a good writer and have a successful life ahead of you. So keep up the things that makes you special and makes what you really are. Don't hesitate, just believe in yourself and pray, that's what matters, okay~! ;D
Warlordess chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I feel guilty, I'm not reviewing as I read this fic. However, since I'm reviewing from my phone (not exactly a perfected art), I hope you'll forgive me.

I did have ONE tiny little problem with this fic. At some point, it grew not to matter because this was a beautiful story, and omage to A Christmas Carol (lol) and many epicly-themed Pokeshipping novels... My problem was Ash's personality, his lack of fire. You're saying that throughout ALL of Misty's yelling and shouting and fighting and complaining that he really just stood there and took it? Did NOTHING? I get what was explained later, about him hoping that, rather than fighting back, just standing there and letting Misty vent would ease her temper but I really can't imagine Ash not slipping up once. (I mean, I guess he might have since Misty's percentage of instigation according to James wasn't 100% but still, it sure seemed like it was.)

Really though, other than that, I truly loved this one-shot. I would have liked to see all of those other worlds too. And I definitely appreciated the shout-out to other Pokeshipping fics I've read; "Cavern of A Million Colors", "Five Days of Midnight"... Awesome.

I wonder if any of mine were in there. Probably not. Too obvious, right?

Well, I hope that you're still writing out there, or planning on it now that you have better access.
memmek10k chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great story I loved it
Kiomori chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I'm not sure how I missed this before!

I loved reading it. The fourth wall breaking was pretty funny, and I noticed that you had the fanfic in a fanfic going on. Clever!

Anyway, great job with this!
JimmyTheKid1412 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was well written. Your refferals to things previously mentioned in the story made it that much better. I also found it interesting how you used the idea of a/the multiverse. That gave things an intellectual twist. And good job with emotions too. I felt really sad when reading about Ash's reactions and such. Anyways, well done, and good job on Of Creation and Destruction as well, although I don't think I commented on that one (the references made it fun).
Pokeshipper-Reborn chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Now THAT was a truly unique story.

I must admit, I raised an eyebrow when "James" made his appearance. Briefly. But all in all, this was brilliant, shifting beautifully between drama and comedy. Though, I find your lack of faith disturbing. (Not really, just had to return the Star Wars reference)

The entire Christmas Carol-style plot works very well, but my favorite part would have to be near the end, when James shows Misty the infinite possibilities. Not only did you bring up the canon, but fanfic Pokeshipping too! "A poorly spoken explanation of affection atop a colorful collection of crystals…" from Cavern of a Million Colors! That was a masterstroke.

And as the comedy goes, James - in both senses - keeps delivering, both as an author (you), and a character... who is also you. Anyway, from the Star Wars reference mentioned above to his lengthy explanations of quantum physics and foul-smelling time travelers to just being overall... how to put this delicately... well, a weird guy. Right down to his final typo. Bravo.

I really dunno what else to say. I guess I'll finish with this: this Thanksgiving, we are thankful for this story. We are thankful for the Spiritverse. We are thankful for all the fics that inspired it, and inspire us. We are thankful for Pokeshipping.

And above all, we're thankful for Pokemon.

Hobey-ho,

Pokeshipper-Reborn
onemusicalmaniac chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It makes me think about my own relationship and not taking it for graneted. I read Creation and Distruction a while ago and absolutly loved it and this was a grate sequel (or sorts) to it. You really can't get happy ever after wit working ever after! You have a real talent for writing and hope to read more from you!

Christine
Deangerous chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Another enjoyable jump into the Spiritverse. I don't think there's much else to say, really
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LOVE. x3 That was so brilliant. :) Omg.