Reviews for Kaitou Vongola Tenth
opcion c
Natsuyuuki chapter 10 . 4/28
interesting! hope you can continue and finish it!
LiTtLeVoIcEs chapter 10 . 2/16
I would have liked for Tsuna to have staged a final, grand heist. It's too bad that he's not going to, but other than that I enjoyed this story.
TheRealDeal44 chapter 10 . 1/13
Wow This Is Amazing Please Update Soon :D
aya -.- desu chapter 10 . 1/7
ahhhh... this is a very good story...
lilmymyshem chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
I can't wait for the next.
SoCal.NEH chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Awsome. I really really loved it cant wait until the next update.
Pipe Dream chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Hahahah awesome I'd only found this recently so I only caught up like the other day after reviewing quite a bit for motivation and VIOLA here it is!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
YAY
ITS BACK! AND ITS BETTER THAN EVAH!
Sir Butt chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
It feels like the fic is coming to an end, like Tsuna will finally wrap things up and fulfill whatever fate threw at him.

The last bit with Tsuna phantom friends is very emotional. I feel like I'm part of them, and we all went through a very long battle and the war is finally going to end.
shelia-cloud chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I pick option A and option 3. However don't push or stress yourself into updating. You can update once every two month. I can accept that, as long as it's not longer than 2 months.
Heart of Fire and Ice chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
At first i was confused since the chapter didn't change, so i looked at the bottom. Can i sugest that if you are going to add a authers note to a chapter already up to put a notice at the top so you don't confuse us? Anyways, i was wondering something. Did u get this idea from Detective Connan? If so that would explain a lot.
PipeDream chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I'M SO CONFUSED THERE IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER AT ALL!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
wa...WHAT WAS THE UPDATE?!
meme7789 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
YAY! Thank you for the update! I really liked this chapter, it was so funny.