Reviews for Birthday Boy
Jayden Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
could you please do more they are very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
james you are my boyfriend you are good on Big Time Rush your friend are Kendall Jammes Carols Logan

can you writing me Back to me soon do you what come to 707 york street at flat 3 hasting new Zealand i wlii kiss you on your lips

TooManyFandomsToCount13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and I think you should write more. It is the best foursome fanfic I have read by far, I would love to read more of your stories :)
TooManyFandomsToCount13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
LateyGaga chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OMG, REally Hot
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I am screaming in my head at the amazingness of this! This was fantastically delicious! Loved This! And please write more like this! BTR Foursome is Mind-Blowing!
Angela Newton chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey girl, it's me again. Totally loved this! It was hot and fun and playful. I really like all the banter and sexy dialogue. All the erotic descriptions were just super hot and sexy and fun as well. I'd write a better review but I'm having trouble forming coherent sentences right now.(grin) I don't know who these guys are. This is the band that you like, right? I think you have tickets to see them? Can you send me some pics? You sent pics earlier, but i don't remember if it was these boys or some other boys that you like. Anyway, another GREAT story. Really enjoyed reading it. Your stories are so much fun, especially the naughty ones. (wink) Angie
Your 1 fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I've read a few OT4 Fics before ( because it's hot and it is canon *nods head*) but I've never read one that was able to keep the boys so in character, the fighting over who got to prep Logan was absoluy perfect! I hope this isn't your last OT4 fic because I would love to read more.
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I also loved James & Carlos arguing over who prepared Logan. It was awesome. XD

This whole fic is ridiculously hot. Wonderful job! Love it. :)
Withtwopinkswords chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm not a big fan of the show, but FOURSOME SLASH!

Gah, it's hot, hot HOT!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/5/2010 that I've cleaned the drool and blood (from extreme nosebleeds) that I got from reading this fic, I can review and tell you how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING this was...

Everything about it gave me tingles all over!

Everybody got their chance to be sooo sexy (particularly Logan hehee)!

I'm sure Kendall's birthday was absolutely incredible because I was blown away from just be there and experience it...*sighs*

Once again, AMAZING!

Seriously. This is like...I don't even know what XD

Thank you soooo much for writing such hotness!
jakegirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wow it was Kendalls birthday yesterday well late happy birthday to u kendall man i wish i could tell him tat even tho he is not my fav guy in BTR he is still a great leader!_
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was absolutely FANTSTIC! :D not only was it incredibly hot, but your writing is top notch ;D... I can hardly pick a favorite part because all of it was amazing, but I think I really enjoyed when Logan prepared himself with James and Carlos watching and then joining in

When they started fighting over who would get to do it, I kept thinking "Only James and Carlos..." ;P and that's why we love them.

I can't believe this was ur first BTR fic! You should definately write more

And there are some AMAZING foursome fic's on here with the BTR guys by an author called "Mochi no Yume".. they are under favorite authors on my profile if you wanna find 'em.. They've written like 5 OT4's and other's with BTR couplings. They're really great.

Again, this was awesome/hot/amazing (all the best adjectives ;D) and I'm looking forward to more from you :D
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Well, Kendall better be one happy birthday boy. :D You did a great job...I would probably say more if I wasn't a big pile of goop right now. But...uh...kudos?