Reviews for Resonation Echoes
kawaiikatsu chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I just started to read this last night and I wad literally yelling and squealing at my iPod becaue you're so good at pulling at the heartstrings!
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Oh my freeaking god! Legit thought soul was going to go crazy madness wnen that girl wore maka's clothes! This story is brilliant! I would love to read to the very end!
Foxsoul chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Looking forward to more... This is extremely well-written. Is it just me, or has FF.N's quality of work started trending upward?
Aquatwin chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
I have to be honest, I've enjoyed your story and i was very glad to see it updated, but honestly this chapter was kind of...not up to par with what i've seen you do, and a bit unnecessary? Like I understand you input the fangirl character to test Souls faithful-ness and prove that he would not cheat on her, but i have to be honest, it is a trope, and its difficult to execute with much taste. More so, though, I had an issue with the "Sexual" scene because, while I'm aware you might not realize it, that was kind of an exact case of rape/sexual assault, and that part made me uncomfortable. The girl was forcing a completely un-consenting Soul to have sex with her, no matter how much he said no and fought. It would have been probably best to just have her attempting to seduce him with some fliriting or wearing around the house sexual clothing and have soul rebuff her, and then have some polite confrontation, rather than a degrading and lack of consent encounter, which could have been omitted in the long run. I hope you consider going over this chapter once more, and hope to see more of your story.
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Great story!
As I said before, you are a very good writer. I love this kind of story, it makes me emotional reading those.
I like Crona's change, even though it's really drastic. She is like a nice Medusa...
Will be waiting to read more :)
Miki chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
This story is really really good! I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for it. Though I'm
A bit sad you cant update quickly, I don't mind too much, because I understand how life come before fanfiction. You said t was gonna be a long story, though I'm just wondering how long did you want it to be? I'm sure it won't end anytime soon, but I'll definetly look forward to each update! Also I really really wish the two could meet and admit their feelings for each other already, and I know that will probably take a long while, but when they do, I'll enjoy every word of it! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
I'm so glad u updated! xD Aww, Maka finally admitted her feelings! And from Crona too. Now that's unexpected. Good luck in your university!
otaku908 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
GAH! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON MAKA'S MISSION GRRRRR! HURRY UP PLEASE! .
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This is an absolutely genius plot! I've never read anything like it, it's so unique!

Update soon! Please! And keep it up.
d r e a m s a r e l o v e chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
please please please update. :D it's an interesting take on SoulxMaka
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Oh God! I need more! Lol. Fantastic so far. (: Thank you.
Natalie Marie Kuzenkova chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Okay. So, I have only read two of them and I have to redo my make-up. Oh God. That is sooo sad. But, it is very well written so far. The thoughts flow so fantastically and it is wonderful as far as style. Good job. (:
Kountry101 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Yahs! New update! They finally connected. _ I love how you described the connection. Wonderfully done.
SxAlinaxE chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
I cant waittt this is so good :c
SxAlinaxE chapter 9 . 10/13/2011