Reviews for Resonation Echoes
kuro chapter 18 . 8/3
please the next chapter !
nickslovespocky145 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
WOW! just wow, that was just so intense for a lack of a better word, love the way the reunion of maka and soul a refresher of you ask me and the battle scenes i can almost imagine,feel and hear the actual thing, so hands down to this chapter and lookong forward on your next update _
Mizz-Incezt chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
OH MY GOSH YOU'RE FINALLY BACK! WHen will you update again? And omfg, what the fuck is that Thing? Damn, Madness, let's all turn mad until we rot away. Just joking. But really, having Maka scream bloody hell. Well, that's going to be ultimately scary. Or was it just the intensity of Insanity? Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for reviewing at my oneshot: The White Lullaby. I was feeling like: OH MY F*** GOSH! MY IDOL REVIEWED AT MY STORY! It's like having Zayn Malik follow your twitter account with no reason.
WitchyBitch chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Crona got alittle too cocky and ahead of herself. Come on soul and maka get your shit together! Love it, so you do one shot requests? hope your dad is doing better.
Mizz-Incezt chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
I don't know what the hell happened but it's already 2015 and I need an update. Not only me, but all of your past, present and future readers need the UPDATE! It's so fricking good, why did you stop?
Mizz-Incezt chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
I don't know what the heck happened to you, dear. BUT PLEASE IT'S BEEN FREAKING SEVEN MONTHS TILL YOU LAST UPDATED! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT 8 MONTHS FOR IT TO BE SYMMETRICAL? WELL, I'm thirsty and hungry for the next chapter. You left a cliffie! Love you at the same time hate you for having me wait.
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
i loved your story!
keilifae chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I just started to read this last night and I wad literally yelling and squealing at my iPod becaue you're so good at pulling at the heartstrings!
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Oh my freeaking god! Legit thought soul was going to go crazy madness wnen that girl wore maka's clothes! This story is brilliant! I would love to read to the very end!
Foxsoul chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Looking forward to more... This is extremely well-written. Is it just me, or has FF.N's quality of work started trending upward?
Aquatwin chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
I have to be honest, I've enjoyed your story and i was very glad to see it updated, but honestly this chapter was kind of...not up to par with what i've seen you do, and a bit unnecessary? Like I understand you input the fangirl character to test Souls faithful-ness and prove that he would not cheat on her, but i have to be honest, it is a trope, and its difficult to execute with much taste. More so, though, I had an issue with the "Sexual" scene because, while I'm aware you might not realize it, that was kind of an exact case of rape/sexual assault, and that part made me uncomfortable. The girl was forcing a completely un-consenting Soul to have sex with her, no matter how much he said no and fought. It would have been probably best to just have her attempting to seduce him with some fliriting or wearing around the house sexual clothing and have soul rebuff her, and then have some polite confrontation, rather than a degrading and lack of consent encounter, which could have been omitted in the long run. I hope you consider going over this chapter once more, and hope to see more of your story.
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Great story!
As I said before, you are a very good writer. I love this kind of story, it makes me emotional reading those.
I like Crona's change, even though it's really drastic. She is like a nice Medusa...
Will be waiting to read more :)
Miki chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
This story is really really good! I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for it. Though I'm
A bit sad you cant update quickly, I don't mind too much, because I understand how life come before fanfiction. You said t was gonna be a long story, though I'm just wondering how long did you want it to be? I'm sure it won't end anytime soon, but I'll definetly look forward to each update! Also I really really wish the two could meet and admit their feelings for each other already, and I know that will probably take a long while, but when they do, I'll enjoy every word of it! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Ailisu chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
I'm so glad u updated! xD Aww, Maka finally admitted her feelings! And from Crona too. Now that's unexpected. Good luck in your university!
otaku908 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
GAH! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON MAKA'S MISSION GRRRRR! HURRY UP PLEASE! .