Reviews for Unwoman
meezzy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
chilling and wonderfully told! i love how you subtly pointed out the flaws in the system
irez chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hey Emily, thanks for the pleasure of reading your piece. It's a very gripping tale, well written and a very credible take on interiorised oppression. I like your style.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hey, that was very nice, a good story! Well-written, no mistakes, My Merlin, do you know what a relief that is? Keep up the good work! :D
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ooh, I love this. Please continue the saga of Chloe. This is so interesting, and you are a great writer.
greenschist chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Chilling! I really enjoyed it.
Unikorn chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Well done! Makes one wonder how the Wife in the end had gotten her child in the first place, possibly by breaking the rules that the protagonist held to so hard.
yahoo-chloe chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
So sad. But so perfect. I love this novel. Have you read Oryx and Crake? Atwood has such a mind for fiction, I wish I could think up half of the things she does. You've really captured the message that was drilled into those women, I'm glad you posted it x
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OHMYGOD. This was great. I really loved how the so called "Unwoman" ended up being a Wife...that was fantastic. I loved the whole fic, but one thing I don't understand is why did they shoot the Canadian guy who was trying to help them escape?
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Heart brekimg. I Hate to admit I"VE ON:Y SEEN THE MOVIe NOT READ THE BOOD Are there DEIFFERENt TOBES BESIsDEs, HAnDMAID"S WIVES MARTHA:S ANS AUNTS IN THe BOOK? ANd can HANDMAIDS BECOME WIvES? BEAUFUL STORY
annotation chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Shivers!

Well writian and paced- Good work!
Arborvitae chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Amazing story. Really. I loved "The Handmaid's Tale" and Margaret Atwood is quite a fantastic writer. But this story really makes me think, which is really an accomplishment. "Unwomen. They look like us, they act like us - but they are different." Oh, how wonderful. That line made me cringe. And the Wife; what a great example of irony. Great story. :) Keep on writing, miss!