Reviews for bedshaped
Bedshaped of Keane ?! Love it 3
HappilyEnding chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful,

Love it.

Favoriting you and this story.

Princess Scissors
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So cute i love the end but its so sad poor Beck and Jade i wish they had it easier
alexiscaroline chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
yes! a future fic with beck and jade getting back together! amazing job, some angst but still kind of a happy ending. one of my favorite lines was

"(They'll never change, except maybe one day he'll look at her and she'll be looking back.)"

and the this line has to be one of the best things ever.

"He keeps a picture of her in his wallet, but he never has any money, so he doesn't see it but he knows it's there."

brillant! lovely job! :)
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I 3 this
Cat Valentine 1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aw... this is just adorable :) Great job with it. Write some more Victorious fis soon, kay? I've got you on alert so don't let me down :)
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was sweet, and very well written. It flowed very well.

Loved the ending. I thought it was going to be all sad and heartbreaking. But hey, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Especially for bade. 3
WakeMeUpWhenItsYesterday chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I watched one of the show's episodes with my friend and i remember thinking that i wanted to write a fic about these 2 'cause they were just made for each other, but i didn't know how it should go.

This is WAY better than anything i would of come up with. It was amazing. And like...stressful?, but in the end, all worth it (:

I am so beyond jealous of your writing.
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I've read a few of your stories, but I don't remember reviewing any. I think I should change that. :)

This was like poetry, the words just fit perfectly and the whole story flowed; there was never any moments where I felt like your writing was awkward or you were dragging something out. Since this was angst, when he told Jade he loved her at the end I assumed nothing would happy and we'd get a "and they lived miserably ever after" but instead you wrote a happy ending, which makes me super happy for Beck & Jade. They're just meant to be, man...I'm so glad you're writing for Victorious!XD
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh my god, this was so sweet and adorable, and really, really, them. Even if I thought Beck was just a little bit OOC (yes, he loves Jade, but I don't think he'd let her walk over him that much, though it's fine with the ending :D). Anyway, I'd leave a longer review, but I'm at school.

Still, loved it! Going on my faves.
never meant to be so cold chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Jade is mean. But I doubt she'll ever be this mean. Nevertheless, you write the stories in a beautiful rhythym and so perfectly understandable, it's beautiful. You are amazing and have full potential. :)
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This story is good but I feel like I have read it or one very similar to it before.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
SO HEY I LOVE YOU.

This was...amazing. So Beck, so Jade. Him keeping a picture of her in his wallet is totally canon, and not creepy at all because it's BECK. This has totally renewed my Beck/Jade energy, so thank you. -favorites-