Reviews for Tactless
K.T.Waterflower chapter 2 . 9/9
Okay you wanted a review, well the romance developed slowly, the advice given by Dawn was dumb and the whole "battle" with team rocket was in crappy, barely understood anything that goes on there however the confessing in the bathroom part was hilarious I was laughing non stop at the thought and I loved how you ended it with a confession at the the place they met, it's so sweet and not so mushy. I really like the story overall. Faves!
The Gray Vulpix chapter 1 . 1/9
This is hilarious. XD
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Nice battle! It was hilarious.
Oh, I think I should mention I love the way you portray Ash's relantionship with his mom. Not only here, but in the other fanfics I read from you too.
It's spot-on, sweet, relatable and refreshing.
You're the only author I've seen so far that finds a way to include Delia and let her have a truly meaningful role.
That said, I laughed when she said she was going to remarry, just like Misty's example XD. Ash's reaction was priceless.
I can't believe she finally made him understand.

The part in which Ash told Misty how he realized his feelings was really sweet. I loved the final confession, and his reaction afterwards too XD.
I feel a little sorry for Ash though. Brock's right, Misty is really high maintenance.
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
LOL Ash must have a serious mental problem.
Poor Misty.
LeMe chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Aww... just Aww damn it. I have happy girl tears going on. This was sweet, in character, and just so damn cute. I am struggling to try to come up with a better AAML fic. May you fall into a money pit and live happily ever after!
LeMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Yes, yes, we all know your Misty is well-rounded and your Ash is adorable but your TEAM ROCKET! They are SPOT ON! I can't believe it's not cannon!
inScense09 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I think it was a pretty good long chapter with a great ending. Goodthing Ash listened to his mom.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh boy Ash is very clueless here lol. It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Awwww that was so cute and it was perfectly done and funny! I was smiling the whole time. I loved the ending so much! :) 3
Jd chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aww loved it, only wish it was longer!
RandomWordsMashedUp chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
You just keep on surprising me, Warlordess!Great chapter, awesome plot, brilliant writer. What can I say? This is one hell of a ride.
RandomWordsMashedUp chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome job in writing this chapter! It was funny, original and in character. :)
aoisenshi chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
This must be the most adorable confessions ever! XD I can clearly see it before me! I loved it! Nce work!
Sparklewolf chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Hello!

So i've been feeling very nostalgic these last few weeks over Pokemon and even reignited my interest in AAML. Pokeshipping all the way! Anyway i then thought about reading some good old aaml fics here on ff like old times and took a chance on reading some new stuff(as i just re-read old familiar stories). Well, i came across this and i have to say i was not dissapointed at all! Its everything i like in a pokeshipping fic. You're a brilliant writer. It just flows nicley and to me everyone was in character. In fact, its not hard for me to imagine this as an actual episode. So thank you for still believing in Pokeshipping and for giving me something to 'quench my thirst' so to speak. You're on my faves list as i slowly read your other stories. They're great too and i promise to review(hey, it rhymes). I just thought i'd start here as this was the first of your many (and brilliantly written!) stories.
Renegade chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Aww...so sweet. Good for you, Misty, making him work to deserve you. Warlordess, you did a great job. It was made all the better by Ash's many hilarious attempts to win Misty over-a wonderful diviation for the usual Pokeshipping fics. It was veery in charater with her romantic tendencies.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »