Reviews for Tactless
inScense09 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I think it was a pretty good long chapter with a great ending. Goodthing Ash listened to his mom.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh boy Ash is very clueless here lol. It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Awwww that was so cute and it was perfectly done and funny! I was smiling the whole time. I loved the ending so much! :) 3
Jd chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aww loved it, only wish it was longer!
RandomWordsMashedUp chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
You just keep on surprising me, Warlordess!Great chapter, awesome plot, brilliant writer. What can I say? This is one hell of a ride.
RandomWordsMashedUp chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome job in writing this chapter! It was funny, original and in character. :)
aoisenshi chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
This must be the most adorable confessions ever! XD I can clearly see it before me! I loved it! Nce work!
Sparklewolf chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Hello!

So i've been feeling very nostalgic these last few weeks over Pokemon and even reignited my interest in AAML. Pokeshipping all the way! Anyway i then thought about reading some good old aaml fics here on ff like old times and took a chance on reading some new stuff(as i just re-read old familiar stories). Well, i came across this and i have to say i was not dissapointed at all! Its everything i like in a pokeshipping fic. You're a brilliant writer. It just flows nicley and to me everyone was in character. In fact, its not hard for me to imagine this as an actual episode. So thank you for still believing in Pokeshipping and for giving me something to 'quench my thirst' so to speak. You're on my faves list as i slowly read your other stories. They're great too and i promise to review(hey, it rhymes). I just thought i'd start here as this was the first of your many (and brilliantly written!) stories.
Renegade chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Aww...so sweet. Good for you, Misty, making him work to deserve you. Warlordess, you did a great job. It was made all the better by Ash's many hilarious attempts to win Misty over-a wonderful diviation for the usual Pokeshipping fics. It was veery in charater with her romantic tendencies.
Valechan92 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
ok, this fan fiction is simply perfect!

Please let me translate it for the italian pokemon fandom, 'cause it needs something written so well!

Of course i'll give you all the credits, i'll even publish it with an account with your name, linking the original one )

Let me know if i can.

The sooner i translate it, the better will be for PokeShipping italian fans!
WiseAbsol chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Hey there, Warlordess! As promised, I'm going to be getting to those reviews I promised, starting with this one. First, I was actually rather surprised at how well Team Rocket were doing in that battle - it didn't quite seem to mesh with what the anime had established, but then again, plot calls for certain measures, and you'd like to think they'd learn *something* about battling after so many years. One would hope.

Dawn being a romantic makes sense, but like you, I'm not very familiar with her character. I know fandom like to make her a lesbian, but that's about the extent of my knowledge. And Ash, coping a feel is not the best way to win a girl's approval - well, at least before having a few dates. In any case, Delia's reaction to Ash's antics and concerns was very interesting to read, and at least in her case, I would definitely agree that she would know best. As a random note, do you consider Ash's father to be alive or dead, or does it depend on the fic you're writing at the time...?

Anyhow, once Ash and Misty headed out of the house in the morning, I knew where they were going, and the shipper inside of me started squeeing. Then out came the lure, and I was grinning ear-to-ear, and it was just all so adorable and heartfelt, and even though Misty was slightly offended at the end, I'm fairly sure they'll continue to be together - it just wouldn't be them without their squabbles, so it didn't worry me any. But really, that was an excellent way to end it! I was expecting more people to offer advice, and more misadventures to follow, but there's something to the third time (or forth time, actually) being the charm.

All in all, great world Warlordess! I look forward to reading the rest of your updates!

Sincerely,

Abby
zflame393 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
awesome ending. The team rocket battle was a little dragged out. I think you should have added some more humor in the battle scene. The story was definitely enjoyable although I think Misty was a little too demanding of Ash. Of course that is her personality though so it all fits.
zflame393 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I just finished part 1 and it seems really awesome. I like your writing style. It would be awesome if you could make this into a full story. Maybe you can keep Dawn and add Paul. Or you could use my OC he has never been used but I put a lot of detail in him.

Anyway great job, I'll read part 2 tomorrow (b/c its late)
the one who hums chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
yay! part two! thought the whole team rocket fiasco DID turn out to be more of a brawl, i really liked that battle, and ash's cute little attempt to sae misty. i feel she overrreacted. i woulda been happy if ash saved ME. but anyhoo, i also like the fishing lure ending. very cute :) i enjoy the use of significant props, and the lure is a good one. thanks for the awesome story! write some more please!
Animegod 197 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Glad you finished! This was a great ending!