Reviews for Oh Merlin
Silvia chapter 8 . 1/19
I just found this fic and I loved it!
Silvia chapter 1 . 1/19
Omg I like the plot!
Katy612 chapter 8 . 1/14
That's a perfect ending :-)
AsorenRM chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
5 year old Merlin was so cute. He was all like 'Arfur'. OHHHH I love little Merlin! He's so adorable. Thank you for writing this. It was Amazing!
Asoren OUT!
MythoBoy chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Aww shit, I just died from cuteness overload. That story was amazing! And beautiful! I loved it! Though I do suggest a beta for some spelling/grammar mistakes, but other than that, you're good. Great story.
Kirstine chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Acsnpsnqhsjebs *cuteness overload*
OH MY GOOD GOD! This was a wonderful stroy, a shame it is Already over - great Work dear
X Kirstine
GalaxyGirl chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Hahahaaa! Totally adorable and sweet. Loved Gwen and morgana's reaction. Teehee.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Wonderful idea, wonderful storytelling. Could use a beta for grammar. Thanks!
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
FINALLY I read this fic awhile ago and loved it but lost the link and couldn't remember the name BUT I FOUND IT mwah ha :D Safely favourited now
KlaineLover3 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
This is adorable! And I know you wrote this forever ago, but would you think about making a sequel where Arthur gets turned into a child? :)
nanesantos70 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
perfect! this is awesome cause is cute and hot at same time!
penny chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
ohmygod its soo cute i love it already :D
BloodyRose90 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
This is an awesome story, thanks so much for it! :)
Alithe Cambre chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Not *hard* enough. You used "heard". And also, last chapter you said "whish" instead of "wish". Sorry for being so anal. There wre a few more that I caught but I have forgotten them.
Alithe Cambre chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Get out of my *sight*. Not site. You used the incorrect form. Also, you used "your it" instead of "you're it" in the last chapter. Sorry, the teacher in me needed to point that out. :)