Reviews for Rabbit Holes
jabbathehutt chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
well you've not updated since a long time ago in a galaxy forever far away and now i'm picturing wookies..

but this was very well written, and i do love hermione and luna. they go together well in the since that they do not go together well at all. luna's her polar opposite, lopsided and way the hell over the spectrum of normalcy and books and order. she suits hermione nicely. whether in the same room as friends or more so. i'd like to say more so. i suppose i've a thing for loopy blondes with brains.

right so.. that was.. an odd tangent i made there. but yes, this was indescribable good. delicious i would say, if you were a crumpet. you should honestly continue. yes, i implore you.

now you say, implore away...

that's from a film, but i'm not quite certain what and now it's bothering me.

oh, resident evil i think.

o_o

odd review. i take my leave now.

you have splendidly good vocabulary.

that is all.

x
NightOfMine chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
He, very cool idea of you. Never really read anything like this. Very original. Hope you will go further, even if it from is so long ago.
Perceval23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Cool! Hermione's needed a trip to Wonderland to open her mind a bit.

I always suspected JKR was inspired a great deal by Alice when she created Luna.
Cibbler chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This looks like it is going to be a fun story. I like what you've written so far and I like how you write.

Of course its easy to like with lines like being thrown of a flower bed and talking her ears off by a brook.

Sits back to enjoy the story.