Reviews for Torment
ambergong chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
oh!please! please finish this hurt and angst story!(but I do like your story, that what made me madder!)
please tell me you will end this story somehow, in a pleasant way.@x@
go luck with your work!

I the kind of person that found nodame cantabile too late but deeply fell in love with this anime. I didnt catch the huge nodame fans bus.(LOL)

\()/I will be so gald you if you continue this story!O(_)O
may96 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
I was almost expecting her to be pregnant or something
Pixelated Optimism chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This whole thing moved me to tears. Good Job! :3
LovableAngel chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Sorry, I accidentally pressed the Done button yet again- so clumsy of me!

What I wanted to ask was whether you had removed the chapter about Nodame being back in Japan and how she met Marius? Because both chapters 10 and 11 (epilogue) are the same?
LovableAngel chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Sorry I accidentally pressed Done. What I wanted to ask was whether you had removed the chapter about N
LovableAngel chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I was re-reading this (yet again!) so that I could continue reading your part 2 of Torment. But I notice chapter 10 and 11 are the same? I recall you had a chapter about Nodame meeting Marius... Has it n
MIKURASHI chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
hey me dejaste O.O QUIERO CONTII DEL CHAPTER PLIS
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Update soon! It's been a while.
Mhai chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I always visit this fanfic,hoping that your sequel to Torment was already posted but I always ended up being disappointed. I just wish you'll post it soon..
scar chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
hi. i'm looking forward to part 2. or atleast a continuation to this story. although i can say that it's fine as it is right now. i still want to read a part 2. hanks. keep up the good work.
senjyokani chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
please continue! I sense a new beginning for both of them onwards :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
This is bloody brilliant! I hope chiaki suffers! What an arse! Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm crossing my hands that you'd update soon! Thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Good story! Love it! Please update soon!
Maya chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Omg please continue
lynsink19 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Love it! You should definitely publish a second part! I can't wait to see what happens when they meet again! I see that you keep saying that you need Beta-Readers, what exactly are those? I'm kinda new to the Fanfiction scene, but I may be willing to help in anyway.