Reviews for Fantasy Over Reality
EraEon chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
I absolutely loved and hated your story. I loved Whitney and felt her pain. I cried, grew angry, laughed, and so much more. I really wanted Whitney to end up with Harry but Harry's behavior with one day kissing Whitney and the next dating Cho really pissed me off. I was angry and jealous on Whitney's part. I hated seeing (reading) her pain. I connected with her character so much. She is never given enough credit by the others. I suspected her and Harry wouldn't end up together but her death shocked and saddened me. I don't actually hate your story just what Whitney went through. I loved your writing style and point of views. You kept the story interesting and I just wish there was more to read. Those three years you spent were spent very well. This story is amazing and I look forward to any other stories you write about Twilight/Harry Potter. Best of wishes and please write more soon! Preferably with a happy ending ;) just kidding this is your writing and your ideas make it so original and real. Okay I'm babbling a lot...bye! :)
Kelskels030501 chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
i love how harry is starstruck when Whitney kisses him adn he just noddes
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Im crying it was sad but i love the ending xoxo
Minty chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
NO FAAAA I THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE! Btw i loved this fanfic so much!
HealingRose chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I like the concept of this story but the wording and the flow of it all is a bit messy and all over the place. The tone is a bit childish but all in all I like it.
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
Oh my god I love a very potter musical too. Good story
unknown chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
this was a great story
nightskyandglowinglanterns chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
amazing ! I was a bit sceptical at some parts but this was a thoroughly enjoyable read .
Black chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
U r a great writer but be careful with this type of writing. People either luv it or hate it
Booklove992001 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
OMG! I love this story and anyone who doesn't can just keep their mouth shut! They don't have to read it if they don't want but i love it!
arianakaylani chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Hey...I just now realized this but...if Alice saw Whitney get crucioed shouldn't she have seen who did it? And if so...why didn't Alice tell the Order it was Umbridge?
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
I've read this whole story. It was excellent, and your writing style did change (a little). To be honest, this was really the ending I was expecting. Between the Little Dragon notes and the POV this chapter was in, I figured she wasn't able to tell the story anymore. Then we got to the last sentence and I realized I was right. This wasn't a waste of the three years you spent on it, I wish I could concentrate on my stories better. Thank you for getting the inspiration all that time ago, and thank you for finishing it with an actual ending.
HP-TMI-TS chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
please dont make this story a B/E fanfic! its a really good story and the B/E would bring flames and bring it down

oh and btw i give your story out of
dracobby chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
This was such an amazing perspective of the whole twilight harry potter cross over scenario.. Though the beginning was a bit sketchy im glad I read on because here I found one of my favourite crossovers.. Simply I loved it! Good luck!
AliceCullen3 chapter 35 . 6/8/2013