Reviews for Watch Out for the Quiet Ones
Rachel Elric chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
I absolutely enjoyed reading your story! I think it would be amazing if you could write a sequel to this! I believe there would be a lot of people who would read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Please write more. This story is great.
Melkatt chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I loved this story! Good guys really do win!
A Lee En chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Great story! You did a good job with this. Thanks for sharing it with us.
SaraiEsq chapter 8 . 8/22/2012

Loved this!
NineMilesNorth chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
I think you do an awesome job of capturing the 'guys' and their relationships with one another. I am relatively new to the world of fan fiction and am just now starting to jump in and and leave comments. I enjoy the flow of your writing and am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
crsangel90 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Sequel please! Loved it!
ButterflyBlessings chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I started reading this story a few months back, got really busy and never finished, I finally did however and I have to say I love it! Please write a follow up! I want to know what happens.

Have to say you have me confused with the CLICKS until you explain what Mike was doing, that is so funny, it sounds like something I would do to my best friend!

Also, I was getting nervous that Stoker was gonna get himself serious hurt, I was calliing him a fool in my head! A sprained my wrist on the same hand he broke, so I guess I understand how that felt, only I fell off a slide, I didn't punch someone.

Again, I love it. . . . .or maybe it's just because I love Emergency and '70's and Mike Stoker is my fav and Johnny I guess would come in second. . .even if he talks way too much!
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
I think it is an absolutely wonderful story that had much sadness but a lovely ending.

This line though just about killed me, stupid blurry monitor!

Mike looked from Brackett to Johnny who was semi-conscious on the gurney. "That's better that going back to work tomorrow and having a permanent new crew member," he stated softly.
ckerg chapter 8 . 1/27/2012

I just read your story, "Watch Out for the Quiet Ones.

It was a great story. I love the range of emotions from each of the crew. I love stories when we get to learn a little more about Mike. Being "quiet, " you never know what is going on with him. I like how he went to Johnny and got him to open up. I was shocked that he took Greg down with one punch. It was great that he filmed Johnny and Maggie at the end of the story.

I also thought it was a nice touch that another engine crew showed up so 51 could all be together. Chet's comment about reminding everyone not to get Mike mad at him was great!

Thank you for sharing your story.

PS I love happy endings!
jmss7 chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Lovely! So glad for Johnny and Maggie and Angie. Not going to be easy for him to be a stepdad to a child who was severely abused, but if anyone can do it, it's him. And what a wonderful portrait of Mike! We always knew we wanted him to get their backs, but he's the hero of this one! Good job!
redned67 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I just discovered your stories. Wow. Well written (the spelling is correct, the grammar is right, no run-on sentences where they are not needed), the characters are accurate, and the plots are believable. I haven't started one of your stories that I haven't wanted to finish.

Keep writing! :)

Terri Spencer chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really do hope that you continue this story with a sequel. It felt like the beginning of something new between Johnny and Maggie. It can have new areas to explore as Johnny adjusts to having a woman with a child in his life, along with her parents and Greg's now.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
Really nice ending! I LOVED Mike! The strong and silent type~~!
Ginger S chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
What a sweet thing for the strong silent type guy to do. Nice ending to the story...or is it the beginning of a sequel? Hmmm?