Reviews for Bosavian Fever
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Seeing that Gibbs is over the fever, can we have the hot sex now? I actually really like the story, and Gibbs' calm acceptance of his heritage.
Kateri1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter, I liked your decision to have Gibbs very controlled. Eager for more
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I was fine without the animalistic sex. I would like to see them try again now that the fever is gone though...

Love how they decided not to tell Ducky about the timing of the fever. I am surprised they risked an email though, LOL!
ban-chan100 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i love this story soooooooooo much. if thats gibbs in some control i wonder and hope whats he like with no contol left.

the best stroy i have read yaaaaay i cant wait to read the next chapter its AWSOME so far please continue
DS2010 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Wow I like the scene it was fitting to Gibbs personality of being in control and Tonys reactions was great... Can't wait for the next installment
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Glad that things were easier for Tony than nhe thought. Fantastic story. When do we get the next chapter?
kirallie chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Good work! Glad it was at least mostly pleasurable for both of them.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMFG! jajajaja good scene xD and Tony had some fun xD great chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!

ellepha chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
keep going, youre doing just fine. *staring at you wide eyed, in anticipation of more*
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
You are right not the most romantic first times - but then this is not a typical first time either. This was more about need than love at this point. Tony being so worried and aprehensive was just perfect - and Gibbs no matter what would want to take care of Tony so being worried he had hurt him and wanting to take his time is in charcter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for our boys next, sounds like Tony will get a little time to recover before the fever hits Gibbs again. Please update soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I see the next chapter is up so I am hoping that it is M rated. Mate or die that is an interesting concept - so what will happen after will Gibbs and Tony stay together? This really is an interesting AU story.
finlaure chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Someone scrape me off the floor and pour my melted brain back in my head... that was hotter than I remember. More please soon...
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh poor Gibbs does this mean Jackson is actually his step father?
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hmmmm very interesting start to this story, or more intriguing, can't wait to see what this change is and why Gibbs is going to New Guinnea.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Having the first time be awkward and uncomfortable was very true to life, especially in a creature fic. It also leaves room for improvement when the next Fever kicks in! And the fact that Tony wants Jethro to touch him with him clawed hands certainly must make him feel better about what he is.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »