Reviews for Bosavian Fever
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter, I hope that this is just the start of Gibbs and Tony building a relationship between them. We already know that Tony cares about Gibbs whether it is a crush or he is truly in love with him - maybe needs to be explored as well as Gibbs true feelings for Tony. I have never been too much for slash but Tony/Gibbs just seem perfect for each other. Can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon.
xenascully chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
would be an excellent time to add in that romantic side of their coupling... ;) errr well...passionate anyway. you know what im sayin :)
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Seeing that Gibbs is over the fever, can we have the hot sex now? I actually really like the story, and Gibbs' calm acceptance of his heritage.
Kateri1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter, I liked your decision to have Gibbs very controlled. Eager for more
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I was fine without the animalistic sex. I would like to see them try again now that the fever is gone though...

Love how they decided not to tell Ducky about the timing of the fever. I am surprised they risked an email though, LOL!
ban-chan100 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i love this story soooooooooo much. if thats gibbs in some control i wonder and hope whats he like with no contol left.

the best stroy i have read yaaaaay i cant wait to read the next chapter its AWSOME so far please continue
DS2010 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Wow I like the scene it was fitting to Gibbs personality of being in control and Tonys reactions was great... Can't wait for the next installment
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Glad that things were easier for Tony than nhe thought. Fantastic story. When do we get the next chapter?
kirallie chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Good work! Glad it was at least mostly pleasurable for both of them.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMFG! jajajaja good scene xD and Tony had some fun xD great chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!

ellepha chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
keep going, youre doing just fine. *staring at you wide eyed, in anticipation of more*
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
You are right not the most romantic first times - but then this is not a typical first time either. This was more about need than love at this point. Tony being so worried and aprehensive was just perfect - and Gibbs no matter what would want to take care of Tony so being worried he had hurt him and wanting to take his time is in charcter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for our boys next, sounds like Tony will get a little time to recover before the fever hits Gibbs again. Please update soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I see the next chapter is up so I am hoping that it is M rated. Mate or die that is an interesting concept - so what will happen after will Gibbs and Tony stay together? This really is an interesting AU story.
finlaure chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Someone scrape me off the floor and pour my melted brain back in my head... that was hotter than I remember. More please soon...
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh poor Gibbs does this mean Jackson is actually his step father?
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »