Reviews for Bosavian Fever
trout1986 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010

I would love more,

Kateri1 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
this was a fantastic story all told. Loved every minute of it. Are you sure you want people feeding you plot bunnies? That can get dangerous. Well, you've done creature!Gibbs and a Tony that can handle that... how about a Creature!Tony that REALLY likes how dominant and in charge Gibbs is despite the human factor? Gibbs as the first one that can keep a very horny Tony satisfied and with one lover?
Arress chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
I really enjoyed your story. Can't wait for more.
yasminakohl chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Great story

love the purr only Tony could make Gibbs purr

so glad I came back to reading fanfic to find this one
WyrdSmith chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Wow, this was just so much fun to read! I liked that you kept them realistic - well, as much as possible given the situation. I LOVE the purring. Would enjoy a sequel. You asked for suggestions ... Um, how about Gibbs having to track Tony when he gets lost or kidnapped? Or even a teasing Tony playing a "catch me if you can" to tease & torment Gibbs? Not to get too graphic (not that there's anything WRONG with that!) but if an aroused Tony spent the day tormenting Jethro with his scent ... Mmm, I like the visual!
Huanted Darkling chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
i liked the ending cant wait for more of your stories
BlackUbbing chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Oh, this was good! How cute! haha, Jethro is jealous!

Hmm, suggestion? Well, what about TimeTravel fic? Actually, TimeTravel fic is one of my favorites! Dating Gibbs and Tony couple goes back in time when they were just friend/coworkers :D I think in my imagination, this fic will be humorous. OR Jethro/Tony got killed, Jethro/Tony go back in time (by accident!), and try to save Jethro/Tony? Okay, it is just bunch of my imagination :9

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing! It was really cute and fun.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Omg, Gibbs purring never occurred to me! But it's very appropriate and oh so cute, especially for someone so grumpy in general. And wow, that love scene was smoking hot, while at the same time being so tender and sweet. I love when there's a good blend there.

Thanks for braving a manky hand and giving us such an amazing piece!
Gloworm41 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Great job on this! I look forward to more of your stories in the future. I love the purring - I always knew that while Gibbs acted like a hard ass he was just a pussy cat at heart.
SiriusFan02 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I liked this story. I am glad that Tony's actions with his friend didn't ruin the beginning of his relationship with Gibbs. In response to your thought that what Gibbs was would turn people off the story - I know personally that it is the interactions and the relationship between Gibbs and Tony that I love. It doesn't seem to matter what the specifics are as long as we get to see the bond between them.
finlaure chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I do have to admit this was so hot I had to wipe the screen of my computer off allll the time. And if you know the old song,, all I can say now is,,, "What's new pussy cat? Wow o wow o wow!" (go google the song if you don't know it,, it reallly fits)
izod1360 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! Probably one of the best I've read :D
Meilea2010 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
What a shock; Jethro, our big pussycat, purring. Love it. Fantastic story. Hated to see it come to an end but loved the way you did end it.
Luce chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Review 200! Yaaaay, 200!

This was an awesome story! I don't know how to articulate it better than that (my mind is kinda... mush from this chap). I really loved it! And... awwww! Gibbs purrs! D
Simone chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I love all of your stories this is one of the best. I hope for a sequel!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »