Reviews for Bosavian Fever
ejccfrat chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Hi, just wanted to respond to your request for reviews. I am usually guilty of finding a story that I like and adding it to my favorites and following it to the end, without reviewing. However, I did enjoy your story very much, and didn't want to disappoint you by not reviewing since you were on my story alert list! Thanks for the stories, and have a great weekend. :)
JWildfire chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
This was definitely a different sort of story, but it's good to throw a wrench in things now and then so we don't get bored readying the same sort of story over and over. I liked it, and who can resist a cute ending like that :P
ellepha chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
cool. very hot.
njferrell chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I love the mental picture of a smug PURRING Gibbs! He does remind one of a big cat...Lion or Jaguar... Possessive of his mate, dominate persona, controls and protects his "pack"(team), intimidating!
Tahiri 2 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Love the story, hope wish & pray you do a sequel
The Original Geek chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Another great story - I love the mental picture of Gibbs purring. And I'm pleased to see you're doing another Connection installment too.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Great story, nice to find out Gibbs is a big old pussy cat. :)

As for you muse she is probably out with mine having a facial.
IsobelAnis chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Wow, so great! A happy ending, too! Thank you so much! Also, why would the beast factor turn me off..? I've got an admitted kink for characters with traits from animals.. Like a purring Gibbs! I loved that! Although I do tend to see Tony as more of a cat.. Hedonist and all : ) So maybe write something like that? I also go for animal-like behaviour, pack-thinking, scent-marking and mating bites.. I just love it! So maybe the right word would be primal..?
ban-chan100 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
YAAAAAAY I LOVE IT THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH ITS A GREAT STORY AND CANT WAIT TO READ IT AGAIN. i hope your hands ok. please write more storys like this your the best THANK YOUUU
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Ow Gibbs che fa le fusa come un grosso gattone, tutto soddisfatto perchè Tony è suo e solo suo! Dio, da saltargli addosso e mangiarselo! La sorpresa migliore che potevi fare, troppo bello! E per quanto riguarda il risvegliare la tua musa, hai appena rilasciato un mostro! Non appena capisco come funzionano ti mando un PM. Adesso sono un pò di fretta(infatti sono anche tornata all'italiano per far prima) e non ho neanche il tempo di raccimolare tutte le idee! Ok, ciao, un bacio, tanti buoni pensieri per far passare il dolore(anche se gli antidolorifici sono più buoni, soprattutto se ti prendono come a Tony) e un augurio per le 200 reviws!

Arianna
addictedtocsi777 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Loved the purring! Excellent story and well written!
Tonii-Luxton chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
love this story, it was really good. i hope that there will be another story from you soon.

mia
Gibbs4Eva chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Loved this story! I'm not surprosed at all that it is so popular! As to ideas - sorry I can't help! I have absolutely no imagination! Thta's why I just read and not write. It'a also why I appreciate those of you who can and do write and share them on this site & others!
Alisa123 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
my vote is for a SEQUEL to this story...wasn't expecting it to be finished this soon.

neck biter stories really isn't my thing...sorry.

i'll just be happy to get what i can...it's gotta be SLASH.

alisa
Lygtemanden chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Man, you are Good! This was just the perfect ending, I never can guess in advance where you are going, all I know is that it is always a pleasure!

Thanks for writing and sharing with us despite the pain.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »